LiLo's Body In a Wonderland

7/5/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson had a gay old time at Disneyland on the Alice in Wonderland ride.

Linday's sister Ali is in the rear, clearly thinking about Dina's next move to put her on a stripper pole in Vegas.

aqualung

were they there celebrating ali's 47th birthday ?

Blaws

Not sure I understand? A gay old time? So if they are gay so what? You guys are being prejudice now too?

michael bruce ross

they can sit on and
ride me anytime......

Crotch_Licker

WTF! Why is there a troll sitting next to Lindsay?

Carltonsux

Psssst #2..... They wouldn't ride you... They're gay!

Something to ponder.

Crotch_Licker

OMG! Lindsay is sooooooooo fat!

Greg R

My goodness i take back everything i ever said about the Spears trollips. These have to be the most scuzziest looking pigs that God ever created (I'm sorry there whore mother created these pigs) and whty do you people still thinkk Lindsey is worth the paper you print???? She can't act her way out of a paper cCocaine filled bag and her sister is the next pig in line. HMMMM maybe she can have a baby like Britney's little whore sister to get any paper work. This is as believable as Elvis is alive, the pig can't be a lesbien because O'Donell would'nt put up with the drug use. Please go away and hit a tree

michael bruce ross

GREG, please.

firstly, THANK YOU for turning OFF
your CAPS and YELLING at everyone.

secondly, i honestly feebly thought
that i was the angry one here.

YOU have now got the franchise
and cornered the market.......

Sandra

To GREGORY ROSATI...I didnt realize Rosie O'Donell is the one who picks who is gay and who isn't.

Nelson

Nice to see her girlfriend Sam without her hat, I was beginning to think she was bald on the top of her head like Hulk Hogan.

Greg R

Michael Swango I honorably accept the torch passing, but I've been angry for years at the vile waste of male orgasm that permeates my T.V. time and news space. I must apologize for the caps it seems I'm not the onlty one. Let me say one thing (Yeah like I can do that) I will give my unfriendly opionins on these human wastes as long as I have a forum tom have them printed. I HATE BLONDS and relish in there demise, and also phony no talents like this Lindsey pig. I'll chat with you later sir and TMZ you know my E-Mail I'm outta here

frogs and gravel

I hope they get married and adopt Twice the number of children that
Brad and Angelina have.

Greg R

SANDRA,

You never were force fed the Lebian Way by this unfunny John Pinnette wanna be when she was the bully on "The Veiw" or when she spewed her Liberal nonsense and embarressed Tom Selleck on her show "The Rosie O"Fatso Show" Thank Satan the public has woken up to this burger eating bimbo. Did you ever notice that lesbo's are woman "REAL MEN" would'nt want to you know **** anyway???? Hey Sandra HOW YOU DOIN???????

Rap sucks

They might end up doing it in the ride.There's hot lesbos but these two are ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rap sucks

There's hot lesbos out there but these two are just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwah!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments