A-Rod Not the Only One Grand Slammin' Madge

7/8/2008 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FOX NFL hottie Jillian Barberie and hunk of a hubby Grant Reynolds are up for a swingin' good time with the Material Girl and her rumored Yankee lovah -- and they don't mind a little switch hitting.

me

Laurie,

So anyone who doesn't agree with your take on "Man Face" Barberie is a Jack in the Box working jealous ho?? Why am I not surprised that such a class act like yourself would be a fan?!?!

WOW, "Jullian" is lucky to have such a mental giant as yourself to defend her.

rebel

Thank You and here all this time I thought I was all alone. Because I can't stand that woman.
If I was to put all my dislikes about Jillian right now will I have to say that all you Jillian haters
have said it for me because that is just how I fill about her ( it ) too.

Jake

Wow, I truly thought I was the only intelligent person left in LA. She is an absolute ignoramus about world events, and it was embarassing watching her try to read the news while true journalists are struggling to make a break on some television station somewhere in South Dakota. When one of the field reporters substitute for Steve Edwards, she totally tries to dominate the show and let them know who's the real star. When she started talking about her favorite vibrators on the Christmas Eve! show, I turned her off for good and now watch legitimate news on ABC. I do miss Steve Edwards and the field reporters, but Jillian is an insult to my intelligence. She asks Chris Wallace the most ridiculous, clue-less questions; he must have to look at his bank account in order to put up with such foolishness on national television.

amanda

jillian reynolds..i used to think that she was so annoying, but since she had her baby she doesnt seem so annoying...i only hate it when she tries to talk about politics. she doesnt know what the hell she's talking about, and she's a freakin canadian...yeah let me live in the u.s for like 20 years and profit from america, but i wont be a citizen..bitch...but the person that really annoys me on the morning show is dorothey lucey. her voice is so freakin scratchy and annoying, she talks about herself and her stupid son all the time (no one gives a rats ass about her son), and her stupid corny jokes!!! but i do find it kinda funny that steve gets so annoyed with dorothy, im waiting for the day for him to punch her right in her annoying ass face!!! i also cant stand that beakfaced lady, i think her name is lisa breck....what, can fox only hire annoying ass people to do the entertainment!! they should replace liza breck and dorothy lucey with nichelle or jean martinez..they're my faves!! i like tony mcewine too, i think he's secretly a gay man!!

Maggie

Her husband looks just like Christian Bale.

Glisten Garbor

People on the east coast have no idea who the weather slut is..no matter what she does to herself and her various hair shades this chick always looks sleazy..but she does have a better sense of style (clothes) than the pretty blonde on KTLA Jessica and Indra on 7..

nico

is jillian a man????

Glisten Garbor

Did you ever see her doing her nails on air?

Allred Tree

She is just a pig and worse since she had that baby. She rudely interrupts whomever anytime a baby or anything related or any mention of a pregnant celebrity with disgusting remarks about HER pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding, etc. etc.
She is so BORING and nobody cares aside from the extreme RUDENESS. I wish Steve or Dorothy would really tell her off or just haul off and slap the worthless slut.

Dorothy Lucey is just slightly annoying but nothing compared to Jillian. She is far classier, seems to be a devoted wife and mother, and dresses far more tastefully and has much better clothes than Jillian. Dorothy also seems much more professional and Jillian is extremely jealous of her and the other women on the show, it seems to me. Nichelle is darling and should replace Jillian immediately.

I am like all the others who tune in and watch only when Jillian is not there. Everyone on the show, including Steve Edwards, are far better when Jillian is not there.

MISS PH.D

POOR LITTLE JILLIAN. SHE HAS A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM AND IT SHOWS EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH. SHE IS VULGAR, RUDE AND HAVE NO CLASS. I AM AMAZED THAT FOX 11 THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NUMBER 1 SHOW HAS HER ON THEIR SHOW FOR THIS LONG. WHEN A WOMAN TALKS ABOUT HER MENSTRUAL PERIOD ON NATIONAL TELEVISION WELL WHAT CAN I SAY? POOR RUBY. WHAT WILL BECOME OF HER WHEN SHE HAS THIS WOMAN FOR A ROLE MODEL? HER PATHETIC HUSBAND SEEMS TO NOT CARRYING ANY PANTS IN THAT HOUSEHOLD AS WELL...... I REST MY CASE....

Dick Jones

Here i'm thinking that i'm the only one who finds her insufferable and annoying. I can't believe she has lasted this long on the Fox network. Rest assured she will never be on any other TV station. Her latest hubby Grant was an unemployed actor and the manager of an apartment complex somewhere in the valley marries that skank and moves right in to the house that silicon built. Grant is no fool. I wonder if he signed a prenuptual? A couple of my favorite Jillian moment were when Dorthy announced that Jillian's new show the Test was canceled and she was on her way to being a star. Remember when Robbie Kaneval was on the show plugging one of his new motorcycle jumps. He was ridding around on the lot with that skank all over him. Dorthy makes a comment about her being married and she shut up. Which is hard for her to do.That was her first husband Bret. I wonder if any of his friends ever said anything about his wife's behavior to him? I cannot believe she has lasted this long

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4