Ricky Gervais: Steve Carell Is My Bitch

7/8/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Carell's made a hefty chunk of change from the American rip-off of "The Office" -- but original BBC series creator Ricky Gervais is the one with the bigger wad. Yeah ... That's what she said.

Amy

This guy is so not funny.

sean

Those fangs of his are very distracting.

R.Zimmerman

His teeth may be very English but that look is a merciful relief from the GIGANTIC, glow-in-the-dark crowns/veneers favored by the typical Hollywood celeb trash.

The Observer

Can I get a pair of those teeth inserts for my Wolfman costume?

laurie

More British teeth...what is wrong with those stupid British? If a Brit reads this he/she will assume I am American but I am not. That is right EVRYONE hates the British!!!! And by the way " R. Zimmerman" they are not usually veneers you see in American smiles but rather AMERICANS KNOW HOW TO FLOSS WHICH STOPS TEETHS FROM SHIFTING AND ROTTING! Farting snarl toothed uglies with no chins and mini weenies! Why can't British dudes kiss? No, really?

Xtra

The British office is much better than its American counter part.

Traci

The American version can NEVER compete with the original. Ricky Gervais MADE that show what it was. The American version is okay, as long as I don't watch the ones where they completely cloned BBC, and tell myself that it isn't at all related to the perfection "The Office" was.

Mike

This guy is brilliant. I don't know him from the office, but he was on a show called "Extras" on HBO. It is hysterical!

Katy

I luv Ricky

henry

Ricky is so smart and funny. I hate the american version and i love how americans think it is so funny and innovative. How is something that innovative when it is stolen and copied from two other people that created it? what a suprise though that people in this country think that way...

rachel

Good for him, carell is overrated

Jason

Who cares if it's a copy of the original? There are four other versions in four other countries. I think the American and English versions are funny. Must one be an Anglophile and choose the English over the American just to be different?

Pilkie

Are you insane? His teeth are julst ike Bowie's (before he had'm fixed). Ricky Gervais is brilliant, sexy, hillarious, funny and Steve Carrell is totally his bitch...as is Johnny Depp...and Karl.

Vix aka Team Aniston

Gervais' 15 minutes of fame have expired. TMZ, that picture of Ricky's teeth is damn awful, haha, but I love it!

Those Brits really have a problem with dental insurance in that country, sheesh. Or, perhaps living on such a island, limits the gene pool, hence you get those "eccentric" Brits with bad teeth invading the US shores now.

hurl

What are you talking about? Gervais produces The Office that Carrell is in. He is the creator and producer of it. It isn't ripped off when the creator and producer makes the US version of the show himself. He makes tons of money off the US show. Get some facts...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments