Let's See Him MacGyver His Way Outta This One

7/10/2008 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Richard Dean Anderson can make a distraction from pans, a bag of ice and a toaster oven -- but would he be able to score an autograph from the Miley Cyrus for his kids when they crossed paths at a Malibu pet store?

It's the Hannah Montana/MacGyver crossover episode we never knew we always wanted.

Alfwiz

First!

huckbilly

That's sad, she did'nt even recognize him.

Khaj

Now see... you can get shots while being polite and respecting peoples' wishes. And I bet it didn't even hurt either. ;p

Huckbilly... Why would she...? If I'm remembering correctly, he'd've been off the air before she was even born.

duhTMZ

Does she even know who McGuyver is???? She did not even acknowledge him!!! He should make a machine gun out of a matchbook and show her who's who!!!!!

AL K HOLIC

Miley is a nice kid!

javi

HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE MCGUYVER WAS YEARS AGO HE WAS IN A HIT SERIES CALLED STARGATE SG-1 I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE OLD BECAUSE YOU REMEMBER HIM FROM MCGUYVER AND I DON'T THINK MILEY CYRUS HAS THE MIND TO REMEMBER IN WHAT SHOW HE WAS ON BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT HE HAS AGE A LOT

Seala

Kids? He has only one daughter. The others are her friends or cousins Dont forget RDA was Jack O'Neill in Stargate after MacGyver And still the hottest guy in Hollywood. Whew

Terumi

I think miley is really sweet....and im the same age as miley and I have heard of macgyver but I would never know that was him because I had no clue what he looked like until just now....you cant expect a 15 year old girl to recognize every celebrity she see's...anyways I love how miley looked when she had the sunglasses on her head kinda being used as a head band(yes I have seen people do that before but I just think miley looks really cute when she wears it like that)...anyways im glad miley is back in LA...I just hope TMZ isnt too hard on her :]

dsf;dkf

f*ck dis miley is a whore why disrepect mcgyver man that's blasphemy man (LOL) gasps (sarcasm)

name withheld

WOW, he really looks handsome! Macguyver was my dads fave show when I was a little younger. they don't make em like that anymore!

Ayala

He is sooooo HAWT!!! Still looks amazing! :)

BabyGirl

I wouldn't have recognized him! He looks so different. He used to HOTT!!!

TMZSUCKS!

He's the hottest aged TV star

TMZSUCKS!

he's MUCH hotter now than before!

Flagday

He had his day in the sun and wanted to respect Miley's privacy. Did you hear how the kids each said "thank you"? Polite and appropriate. That was sweet. And no one appeared to be alcohol besotted. While still personally invasive, this video was a new high for TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments