Lynne Spears: From One Problem Child to the Next

7/10/2008 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking tan and unrested, Lynne Spears arrived at LAX after spending time in Kentwood with her unwed teen mother of a daughter Jamie Lynn.

The 53-year-old returned to L.A. to tend to her 26-year-old little bundle of conservatorship joy. At least her son Bryan hasn't gone off the deep end or gotten pregnant!

Joke

39. If she is 53 and Britney is 26 - that means she was 17 when she had her first baby. Like mother like daughter.

Posted at 6:17PM on Jul 10th 2008 by BBB

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE CANT ADD! ALSO BRIT IS NOT HER FIRST CHILD! YOU ARE ONE DUMMY and im sure it's like mother like daughter!

kjk

step away from the tanning bed

britbritisaskank

She looks like and old saddle, she dresses like she's a teenager and she has the perpetually sour Spear's expression. Just like her daughter. Can't wait for her parenting book to come out. After that Jamie Lynn should write one about being mature and responsible--then Brit Brit can write one about living up to your full potential and always giving it 100%. I love this family.

Kelli

Does she want to be called Granny,Nanny Memaw or Toasted Grandma? She should really step away from the tanning bed,YUCK!!!

celeste

that because fame=shame

Hairy_Yambag

I wonder how much it costs to look that cheap?

sandy

She should be more worried about what her kids are dong then what her tan lines look like. carrot is not a color anyone should choose to walk around in.

Hairy_Yambag

She is almost as classy as Linda Hogan. I wonder is she sleeps with her daughters boyfriends?

Yipppeee!!!

I am also the first one to stick my finger in my pooper and taste it, that is worth writing FIRST about!
by Sarah

Dear Sarah, #5

I noticed your comment, and I had to respond. I love playing "The First" game! I'm assuming you like it too? Isn't it the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat that makes us even more competitive for the next opportunity to participate? Actually, I didn't understand the game until recently, but once I did, and once I tried it, I loved it. So, that's that. I think that sums my feelings about this subject; however, did you really do that, you know, what you said in your comment? (see above comment) I mean, that's a personal decision, and to each his own, but, wow, you have guts! I couldn't do that, not in a million years! How did it taste? I'm just looking out for your well being, so I have one more thing to express. I would be careful because I think doing things like that are dangerous. I mean, poop IS toxic. It's waste, human waste, and it shouldn't be ingested. That entire area is bacteria infested.

Cheers,
Blondie

Kitty

She looks like she's aged 10 years in the last year or so, thanks to her 2 dumbass daughters.

bart

She is moving from one trailer to the other. What a loser of a mom trying to be famous through her kids.

bart

She is not one hot mama.

just wondering

#57 , now that takes guts posting, well done and funny as heck.

Hairy_Yambag

Here's a woman that really should have had abortions.

Just Me2

Poor Lynn Spears...does she not have any friends...Heck...what about "paid companions"?

The picture of her above should be shown to all the mothers that want their kids to "be a star" , with the caption:

"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"