Spidey Slings the F-Bomb

7/10/2008 9:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man was anything but last night -- with an extremely frustrated Tobey Maguire screaming as he unloaded on paps for blocking his exit from Madeo.

Not exactly what we'd expect from Peter Parker, but Tobey's rage would be perfect for another comic franchise -- the Incredible Hulk!

celebutaunter77

Tobey is STILL a blowhard.
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to make you cry, I know you have "feelings" for him and all, but I'm pretty sure he's taken.

al loanese

HE SHOULD HAVE RAN THESE IDIOTS DOWN...THE PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGER.......RUN OVER ALL PAPS IF THEY GET IN YOU WAY...THI TO ALL CELEBS DRIVING....YOU'LL GET AWAY WITH ITY...FIRST TO GO HARVER LEVINE!!!

al loanese

31. You still make no sense, and you're STILL on this site, racking up hits for TMZ, and supporting all the paps you sooo despise. Keep it up!! Thanks!! I will call celebrities ANY NAMES I feel like. I can say anything I want about anyone I want, including you. Yep, free country and all. What people like you forget is you DO NOT have the right TO NOT BE OFFENDED. Sorry! You'll have to buck up and not be such a puss. Good luck with that.

Tobey is STILL a blowhard.

Posted at 1:28PM on Jul 10th 2008 by ilovecelebritycrap

I SEE WE HAVE A FAT AZZ WITH NO JOB AND AN OBSOLETE COMPUTER, LIVING IN A GHETTO HOTEL WHO LIKES CELB GOSSIP.....JUST SAYING STUPID...EAT THAT NOW....PAPS PUT THEMSELVES IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS AND WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM, THEY CRY LIKE THE LITTLE GIRLS THEY ARE. SO GET A JOB FATSO AND MAYBE YOU CAN GET YOURSELF A REAL LIFE!!!!!

celebutaunter77

Nice caps. Educated are we? Actually, I have a very stressful job. I come to this site to have a good laugh. Then all you celebupusses come out of the woodwork, "Oh, don't make fun of them, I'm going to cry". If you DON'T like to make fun of celebrities, WHY DO YOU COME HERE??? Once again, thank you for continuing to support TMZ, and all of thier paps.

Tobey remains a blowhard.
And all the CAPS in the world won't change my mind, or my right to speak it.

Tobey called, he said he's not interested in you, or your buddy Khaj.
Too bad for you. He looks mighty cute in tights.

timpundit

Why didn't he just figure out which ones were working for TMZ and run them over?

It's not like he's get a ticket for it or anything. Probably get a Medal Of Honor.

Just sayin'!

celebutaunter77

Darn, too bad I won't read your insightful, yet humorless rebuttle. I'm truly heartbroken. Try to laugh a little guys, it makes life a whole lot easier.

Tobey sucks.

Khaj

ilovecelebritycrap...
What on earth lead you to believe I hate all paps? Or that I was offended? You seem to be getting a tad touchy and defensive.

I'd point out that others have said far worse about paps in this thread than you *think* I have. I wasn't aware that making distinctions and drawing lines was hatred, but... okay... you're entitled to live in your own little world, even if you have to suspend logic and reason to get there.

I do find myself curious though as to what exactly it is that I said that equals hating paps on spec (or at all, for that matter). Then there's the whole matter of your being able to say/do whatever it is you wish, but anyone with a differing opinion must get lost.

My bad... I thought this was a discussion board... I wasn't aware it was a shrine.

As for Toby... sorry... not my type (of human *or* actor)
*shrug*
But whatever... I'm basically writing to the walls right now seeing as you've misread *every* thing I've said.
Future advice for you though... if you jump a little higher... you might find a logical conclusion.

Shakazulah

...and if he had ask u politely not to block him from moving you would have???!!
jerks.

Cindy Lou

I'm glad most posts are saying what I was thinking.....just run them over or shoot them...you know it's going to happen. It happened on the beach with the surfers. Some crazy is going to read this and just GO for it in the name of "saving" his/her favorite celeb...Just like Hinkley/ Reagan for Jodi Foster....or the girl from "My Sister Sam" they can become famous without actually killing the star.....they can "SAVE" them. Be careful paps.......you will become the next "focus" if us sane people are reading and thinking it....think what the mentally ill are doing.
This is a very sad timebomb waiting to go off. You put your foot too close to Brittany's car......it will get smooshed. Is that photo of Toby/or whoever really worth your parents or children losing you?

db

My friends and I just happen to be driving by when this incident went down and I can tell you, since we were one of the vehicles that were blocking traffic so that he could get out, that he was not in any danger! We are the burgandy car that drives off after Tobey leaves! And we yell, "We love TMZ!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3