Amy Winehouse Takes a Powder?

7/12/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse out in public in London last night -- on her way to a pub.
Amy Winehouse
You be the judge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

she is skeeeerey!

Are we SURE that Amy isn't a tranny? My goodness- that poor thing is pitifully homely and needs a waxing on those whiskers she is sporting. If I looked like her I might be tempted to snort something too- but, more likely, I would be tempted to call my local aesthetician and scream HELP at the top of my lungs...Made my skin crawl to see her up close- don't do that again, TMZ- you scare small children and women!

Illinois person

What's w/all the facial hair? Don't they have razors in London? She has got to be the grossest person in the entertainment business.

kd

what a shame..such a talent..or COULD be, she has a great voice..but ruining it with all the blow, and whatever else she's smokin' too...

captain obvious

Nice Booger!!! And there's something in her nose too.

Dawn S.

WAX!!!!

eric

I started to write something funny about this, but stopped. I am afraid for her life safety at this point and don't want to pile on. This poor soul needs intervention so badly. I wish she would be forced to watch the movies: Walk The Line and All That Jazz, to maybe see herself by seeing others...She needs all of our prayers and/or best wishes.

JennMD

That could easily be a bugger, I'm no drug expert, but last I knew, coke didn't ball up like that and I'm making an educated guess that she is growing facial hair due to an eating disorder.... when you starve the body, menses stops and estrogen levels drop (which is the hormone that normally stops women from growing hair like males). The testosterone (that all females have in low levels) basically takes over.

Laura G.

Um, I'm more concerned with her sideburns!!! I never noticed them before. Wow. I am speechless. Maybe she should shave ém... Or something. That is distrubing.

MINE IS CUTER THAN YOURS

She is one ugly lady! Has such an odd look about her. Does not help that she os trashy.

amylookslikeanape!

YUCK...I know she has enough money for electrolysis or a good waxing! I don't even think she's human!

Jasmine

I wish that TMZ would show a pic. of Amy from the time period of her first album. She is at least 20 to 30lbs. thiner. The hair growth is another clear sign of her condition. She isn't necessarily starving herself per say. She is probably just neglecting to eat due to her drug use. I saw a show about her and I was shocked to see what she looked like just a few years ago. No beehive, no big black eye liner, and a normal wieght. She looked normal and pritty. Please show then and now pictures TMZ! Enyone and everyone will be able to see that she is in the throws of addiction.

yup

I have yet to know or hear any Amy Winehouse song of any sort of accolade.
Truly she is a disturbed and grasping human being.
That being said, why is she a focus of anyone?

Kim

Nice sideburns!

paige

Does crack cause unnatural facial hair growth in women?

JP Stone

She is a very very scarey lady, her and Kelly Osbourne should be BFF's. I dont know how she goes on with life, she has nothing to contribute to this world. I really cant belive that the voice on her CD really comes out of that Coke sore filled mouth,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5