Vivica to Pam: You Can Kiss Jessica's Ass!

7/13/2008 10:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vivica A. Fox went off about who she thinks is the "baddest blonde bitch on the planet" -- and it wasn't the cute baby girl on her arm.

Fox was outside Nobu when she lit up Pamela Anderson for calling Jess Simpson a "whore."

David

LOL, good for Vivica. I appreciate vegetarianism, but when did it become a religion and those that don't participate go to hell?

R

Even though I agree with Vivica regarding the Pam/Jessica situation, is it REALLY necessary to curse with a baby on your arm? H-E-L-L-O! We are examples for children people. Ever wonder why kids these days are all about me, me, me and have no manners? Could it be the example some parents/custodians have given them to follow? Oy!

i hate hollywood

why is she carrying around a white baby?? is that like an accessory for her? it matched her sunglasses??? nothing funnier then a bunch of hollywood hussies cacklin bout eachother to any camera they can find...

Liz

What class Ms Fox has!! Nice language to spew with an impressionable little one in your arms! She is SO full of herself- ick- Didn't she go crazy on 50 Cent??

Nik

This chick has absolutely No Class at all. I've seen her in person and every other word out of her mouth is F--K. Once she opens her mouth, anything good looking about her disappears.

Whatever

I love these stupid High School cat fights. Freakwood cracks me up. Just when I start to feel a little stressed, I just come on to this website and thank goodness that I have my life and not a freakwood life.

Kelli

Nice launguage while holding a toddler, very classy...

GretchenOCHousewife

And this is coming from a drunk driver who could have killed people. Hey Vivica put the bottle down and the kid down before you hurt him/her or others. My god V keep your trap shut this so has nothing to do with you. Now go back to rehab!

anonymous

Posted at 3:48PM on Jul 13th 2008 by i hate hollywood

Why does the color of a child make a difference ?!

Jeez. I can't believe she is carrying on like that with a baby in her arms...Damn.

buckeye

vivca you need to shut it down,, and for pamala i got some meat for you

Ms. X

The baby's real MoM can be seen looking uncomfortable walking behind while baby looks like she's about to cry cuz this crass woman holding her is cussing and flinging baby around. I'm shocked at Viv for this behavior.

spcc

OMG!~ She said the awful, awful word A$$
Stop everything!
My god ppl u are idots.
& for Viv screamin her peace... GOOD FOR HER!
Pam is GROSS & for some reason still thinks she has something to offer.
Those PETA ppl are I N S A N E !
Look ya got Pam Anderson of all ppl calling someone a w&ore........FUUUNNNNNYYYYYYYY

Kelli

Love JR, you have a great point with the "black baby" accesory! LOL!!!!!

atlantalibrafan

Can TMZ delete any comments that are offensive to the site. Kim Lardy is entitled to her opinion but we do not need to be subjected to the racial terms. TMZ remove this from your site, please.

Not in Showbiz

What a gross, vulgar human being with no consideration for the baby she's holding. And jeezus, what did she eat? The whole buffet? She's HUGE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments