Madge's Bro, the Ho We Knew He Was

7/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's sponged off her for years, so of course Madge's bro is now selling her out and bashing her to cash in even more.

Christopher Ciccone somehow got booked on "GMA" to pimp his new book, claiming that Guy Ritchie is homophobic. No, Chris, he just hates you, and rightly so.

Liz

"Famewhores".....................I guess it runs in the family!

kellyb

What a jerk. He chose to work for her knowing what she was and he chose to hang on to her heels for the ride. What a horrible brother...I am sure he will regret his choice to sell out one day when his family shuts the door in his face.

we will miss MJ

This is clearly all about the money, Madonna didnt financially take care of chris for the long run. Not to let him off the hook, he choose to work for Madonna for all those years instead of getting a real job. Fame is a never ending cycle of getting screwed over by all those once close to you. It's a very sad and embarrashing way to live one's life which is why they all seek out a higher power to help them adjust to all the mistrusts they must endure.

Glisten Garbor

Is that all he said about Guy Ritchie? Did he forget to mention how weak Guy is and how Madonna wears the pants in the family???

SEM

I already ordered the book!!

SEM

I already ordered the book!!

R.I.P.

Truth always bubbles UP! Madonna's world is a little upside down........poor thing........! ;)

Maggie..UK

We all know Madonna is no saint but her brother selling her out is disgusting i hope the money brings him nothing but misery

MadonnaFan

I have heard her in countless interviews admitt she was a money grubbing control freak in her early years, but than again what's so wrong with a strong ambitious woman?????

Richie

Wow, Chris Ciconne is a total jerk... He is pissed because Madonna took him out of her payroll, kicked his ass out for living off her and told him to get a job and a life of his own. Chris, this is the lowest of the lowest. He is an ungrateful SOB. He is in the map because of Madonna...

Ice Water

If buying this his book will piss off Madonna or help ruin her career, I'll buy 10 copies.
She's a no talent whore.
Nuff said.

tb

As others have posted, the mark up on the furniture is standard practice in the decorating bizz. It seems amusing to me that Madonna, the control freak, didn't have a grasp on that issue, had she done her homework she would have realized that. It's clear that the loss of their mother early on has left behind deep issues. Madonna acts hers out in a sexual way, but unfortunately for us she chose to take OUR children along for the ride. Chris has his own issues and clearly has a beef with his sister. Whether he should have written the book, I'm still on the fence, but this is America and he has chosen this way to make money. I'm also sure that much of what he says is true, we've had years to discern Madonna's personality traits on our own. I just wish we had never let ner near our children because all her perversions have become an industry standard now. It's like mental illness on parade as the commerce in the music industry. Sad, sad, sad and insane.

we will miss MJ

madge could afford to give each one of her family members a million bucks so they can live comfortable lives. Instead she gives it to the kabala nuts...makes sense....NOT!

Karlie

I read this, and it's SO SAD. Madonna treats her own family like servants and slaves to her enormous ego. No wonder they won't talk to her. And, she preaches about Kabbalah? What a hypocrite! I didn't think it was possible to hate her anymore, but . . . she's a completely vile person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Karlie

How CHEAP can she be? She has millions and millions of dollars and she won't share anything with her own family??? Even worse she uses her fame and money to hurt others. What a piece of complete and total trash. I wonder when her own daughter and son will write their tell-all book? Mad--Madge Dearest, here it comes!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments