Billy Ray -- The Real Colonel Mustard

7/17/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Showing off his tickets to the gun show, Billy Ray Cyrus thought he was the s**t when he left the set of "Hannah Montana" -- too bad nobody told him about the giant glob of mustard polluting that pretty face.

Eve

thats classic!

whatever

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hh

HHAHAAH HOW IS THIS A "STORY"??

Karen

Ew!

Poor Billy Ray. Ilike him despite myself! I can't help it!

b

He is so weird. He is really riding on his daughter's coat tail. Too bad he couldn't make it. Stage parents need massive theapy. Get a life Billy aka Mr. Cool.

carroll cole

not the sharpest
TOOL in the shed;

Leela

What a wonderful way to make a living. Following celebrities around so you can get a shot of them with food on their face, fingers up their nose or all the other stuff that everybody could be caught doing if there were cameras on them 24-7. (and no, most of us are clean enough to not stuff our fingers in our nostrils out in public but that's not my point.) Contrary to what tabloids and trashy sites like this one are full of, most people want celebrity gossip, not pointless pap shots of pointless everyday crap. And btw, am I the only one that thinks Miley Cyrus is highly overrated? Her idea of entertainment is to jump around on the stage and flip her hair back and forth. Her music is mediocre at best and her squeaky clean image went down the drain with the Vanity Fair shoot and her penchant for posting racy photos of herself on the internet. Can you say soon-to-be-has-been? I'm thinking she is a fairly good actress, maybe she should think about going that route when her singing career dries up, which should be in about 14.59 minutes.

tlynn

Can we say Joe Simpson? He's gross, pimping his daughter, and living his failed wannabe career through her.

stephanie

THIS LOOKS SOOOO FAKE ITS GETTING A BIT RIDICULOUS!

carroll cole

MILES up may be a vegetarian
who doesn't like vegetables.

does that mean she
doesn't like her father ?

because he seems to be a vegetable
from practically being brain dead......

Joyce

He was a "nobody" until Hanna got the right publicity agent. She ain't all that but...the right person putting her name on everything you can think of. Billy Ray would never have been picked to host any show if not for her.

KC

This is classic! My husband got a chance to meet Billy Ray back when he was in his Achy Breaky heart days. He was working at the airport when his private jet flew in. My husband doesn't like country music, he had no idea who Billy Ray was at the time (somene told him later), nor did he care, he treated him like any other airport patron. Billy Ray got his undies in a bunch because he didn't get the "celebrity" treatment from him. I LMAO every time he tells that story.

Billy Ray was once touted as the next Elvis Presley. HAH! He's nothing but a one hit wonder, playing off his daughter's success. I about fell off my chair when I saw this picture/video. Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, it's a riot to see him look like the idiot he is.

You rock, TMZ, and thanks for my chuckle of the day!

Kay

Looks like he wanted to get one of those tear drop tattoos, but some idiot put it in the wrong place.

O Plz

True #11 - this is ULTRA FAKE! His head is WAY bigger than the guy standing next to him, but Billie Ray is in Back? (Should be smaller if you're farther away.) Plus the "mustard" has no dimension, no texture along a noticable curved chin line. POOR Photoshop. Can I come to Hellwood and get a job being this bad at something? Will you pay me?

i hate hollywood

Billy Ray is a TOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! his only hit song, which by the way WASNT country it was indeed POP music, was 15 years ago and the song was just as retarded as his big toothed ugly daughter. I him and his duaghter are in a plane crash !!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments