How'd He Get Her?!

7/17/2008 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some things in life just don't make sense. Like how the following frogs hooked up with these princesses! Some guys really do have all the luck.
How'd He Get Her?! -- click to launch

dee

These couples are all absolutely beautiful!

Greg Brown

"in the eye of the beholder" is obviously ugly and overweight!

ace1

christina could have done much better

when she ditched the "slutty" image, she probably felt she needed a clean cut husband...he probably fit the bill

Pam

Take note that Mr. Brattman looks a good bit like Walter Mathau...wellllll...Walter was well known in the biz for having the absolute biggest schlong in the biz. Google..see if you can find something on it. Maybe he is related to Walter.

cathi smith

LOOKS arent everything............maybe he's just a wonderful NICE, guy
P.S. there picture i saw of the whole family (dogs included) was precious......
A FAN

Joyce

Gottie be the money for most of the hotties.

Dawn Day

Take all that make-up off Christina's face and she definitely be her husband's equal!

She plasters that crap on.

ColleenLoveshersome50

The best looking people are usually F***ing As****Holes.

Maki

The truth is "pretty boys" don't make good partners. They are too busy checking out the mirror or screwing around. Most women look for some with substance to settle down with....

Looks are more important to men (when looking for a mate) than they are to women, since we know that eventually looks are gone and you are left with the personality, intelligence and heart (or lack thereof) of you partner.

Kim Rocks

that's because all the good looking guys are a s s holes/ cheaters. Frogs have good hearts and know how to treat a lady........

Kim Rocks

girls I have a question that has been bothering me.... Is it me or do you girls think the same? When I go to the gym it's a total turn off to me when good look guys constantly check themselves out in the mirror.. This one guy that annoys me so bad I wish I could smack him lol it's not a joke but yes please let me know....

Kate

The Look of Love on Christina's face is OBVIOUS... love is a meeting of the minds, not of wallets or physical beauty!

Kim Rocks

I dated good looking guys and they were jerks, such cheaters. I rather be with a geek

CoolGirl2008

Why is Harvey still single?

MIMI

I love Jim Carrey, he definitely shouldn't be on this list. I don't think Sascha Baron Cohen or Ben Stiller are that bad either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments