A-Rod's Game -- One at Home, Two on Deck

7/20/2008 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex RodriquezAlex Rodriguez' bat got plenty of work -- even during the off-season.

As early at December 2006, A-rod was spotted entering a posh Coconut Grove hotel in Fla. with two women who have since been dragged into the ballplayer's divorce circus.

Joslyn Morse -- the stripper A-Rod was busted with a few months ago -- and fitness model Alicia Marie shared a hotel suite in Florida where A-Rod visited their room until the early morning hours, according to the NY Post.

Marie has denied a romantic affair, but when asked by the Post about a late-night slumber party with the bomber and Joslyn, she said, "I really can't comment on that."

Mariah

Shannen was the only interesting character on the show. Glad she's back. I may just tune in after all.

Bob Booie

a-rod at least doesnt choke with the ladies like he does in the playoffs

ruf

Got to be the most over rated, over paid athlete of all time.

mickey lou

What a slime ball!

buckeye

dump that wife,,go for all the chicks you can get,,

NOT a A HOLE FAN

HE MAKES ME SICK. VOMIT...........

NOT a A HOLE FAN

Dirtbag a rod

Julie the Jarhead

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Go Red Sox!!!

detailman

WOW ANOTHER SPORTS PERSON WITH NO MORALS GO FIGURE LOL

GTuffy

I'm from Boston and so glad that A -Rod never made it here, not because he has cheated but because he is so full of himself. That's why Johnny Damon fits so well in New York. ( Have you read Idiot)? If he wasn't a great ball player you'd never hear of any of this.We have built these players up as if theyare Gods, Hello they are not. Let me think..... mmmmmmmmmm Oh yeah we had Wade Boggs his excuse he was a sex addict, now he belongs to hair club for men... Another Red Sox great Roger Clemens... in Boston we have always refered to him as the Queen.. He complained because back then the Red Sox had to carry their own luggage. Imagine that. They also sucked back then. Hey Roger I never liked you when you played here, so I guess your TRUE lifestyle has now caught up with you. Can you please let us in Boston know how you make out in prison because I've always given someone the benefit of the doubt, but as a recovering addict I know a liar when I see one and watching you on TV that day I knew you were lying and also kne you threw your wife under the bus. Your trainer was not lying and you and most people know that. At first I thought maybe you were being set up until.... the phone call (that you taped) tell me why you never asked him the one key question. When he said to you what do you want me to say, you never asked why are you lying, tell them the truth. Now it turns out you were fooling around with a young girl, wow how the mighty have fallen...I see the same for A-Rod. His announcement last year as we won the World Series, come on. He says it had nothing to do with timing, yeah okay and Boston is known for being Yankee Fans. I'm sorry but in my mind when pro athletes make more a year then our President ( For Bush that is understandable) something is really wrong in this county. Where are we going and what have we become? Greedy comes to mind. But yet we pay to see these men and we pay through the nose. I guess for me the Paw Sox will work then I don't have to pay a whole months rent and also I get to see players that are still in it for the passion of the game and not for the money yet. guess we haven't learned anythng yet since we keep paying these men millions of dollars, which translates into expensive tickets prices and owners who pay big salaries and charge large armounts to fans. Almost like an addiction, just chasing your tail.

R.Zimmerman

Of course, there's no "romantic" affair in a trick....

2099 days ago

YanksLovah

First, If I had A's looks and money, I'd be doin what he "allegedly" was doin hangin with the pretty "ladies"!
Second, keep given up the good one's Boston, we'll take 'em!
Third, JD is no idiot. I really believe he self proclaimed himself one because he was with the Red Sox when that happened! He no longer calls himself an idiot being a Yankee.
Fourth, how much did Boston pay for Dice K??? hmmmmm where'd that money come from? I believe they're payroll is up there with the Yankee's. Oh, and Manny....he's a wonderful role model! {puking}
A-Rod's only a dirtbag because he's in the news with this crap...price you pay for being famous. There's tons of no body's in this world that are just like him. Not just the rich and famous. All you haters are just a bunch of hypocrits! Get a life...
Five.....all athletes are overpaid!

2099 days ago