Kid Rock at Waffle House: Taste My Fist

7/21/2008 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained the surveillance video of Kid Rock's infamous brawl at a Georgia Waffle House -- and it's one full order of ass whuppin'!

Rock jumps up mid-meal and starts barking at the guy in the green shirt. Kid's bodyguard holds him back -- but not for long -- as Rock hops over a booth and starts serving up a slew of knuckle sandwiches.

No audio on tape, but you don't need it. Kid Rocks!

MC

I'll pay his fine. Sometimes people pop off and need their ass kicked...not because they're drunk, because they're looking to have it happen. That idiot was pushing buttons and got what he deserved I'm sure.

sassy

FOR THE PEOPLE SAYING WHITE GUYS CANT FIGHT ARE A BUNCH OF WUSSIES!

WHITE MEN FIGHT WITHE THEIR FIST

Fred

#29. That monkey ran like a COWARD that all monkeys are.

That's not a nice thing to say about Kid Rock! Looks like somebody forgot their anti-psychotic meds again...

Whatever

I love Kid Rock, so no one cares what you haters on here have to say about him! And Ann from your post you sound like you work at WH, I wouldn't doubt it! KR stands up for himself, so I have no doubt that the punk in the green shirt had it coming to him even though we couldn't hear what trash he was talking.

paul dennis reid

kylie / #20;

a chip of the old block.

like in mount rushmore.

would you like me to rush
up and give you MORE ?

no really !!!

sassy

white men fight with their fist and black guys fight with weapons!! i see it all the time . white guys can kick some butt !
they dont need weapons . they fight like real men. FIST!

love ya kid rock and your song is my favorite !

Fred

White, black, hispanic, who cares who the better fighters are? We'd all get our butts kicked anyway by an Asian who has nunchucks and knows Kung-Fu.

bizz

TRUE #42

Fred

Uhhhh Sassy, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis, Floyd Mayweather, George Foreman, Roy Jones Jr., and Joe Lewis never used any weapons to the best of my recollection and they were some pretty good fighters I hear.

People, there IS education to be found BEYOND the 11 o'clock news. Please seek it out before speaking. Ignorance is NOT bliss.

sassy

WHITE MEN FIGHT WITH FIST
BLACK MEN USE WEAPENS!

GET IT??
I SEE IT EVERYDAY . FIGHTING WITH YOUR FIST MAKES YOU A MANNNNNNNN! NOT A WUSS !

jamiee (DETROIT)

KID ROCK IS THE MAN THAT GUY WAS RUNNING HIS LIPS, MAD CUZ HE CANT GET A FINE ASS WHITE GIRL LIKE THE KID GETS HEHEHE SUCKA

jamiee (DETROIT)

I LOVE YOU ROCK I SEEN YOU IN CONCERT SUN AND OHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAA YOU ROCKED ALL OF DETROIT. AND THAT GUY HAD IT COMING HES JUST MAD CUZ YOU GOT THE FINE WHITE GIRL AND HE HAS NO CHANCE HEHEHE SUCKA

Kylie

to #37 paul denis reid lets see rocks,rushmore,READY???? no really!!!!!

Kylie

to #37 sorry about the type o on your name!!!!!!!! REALLY

JKly

Kid Rocks? It helps when you have four guys with him, including 350 pounder cornering the guy into booth.

I wonder how the other guy would have fared if he had so much testosterone with him? Hmmm.

I'd take the other guy.