Batman Free: Back to Alleged Crime Scene

7/22/2008 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christian Bale has just been released from a London pokey.

Bale was driven back to the Dorchester Hotel where he allegedly did something to his mom and sis, getting them mad enough to file a crime report.

Scotland Yard tells TMZ Bale has been ordered to make an appearance back at the cop shop in September.

I want to bang britney

FIRST!!!

Kylie

Where's Robin when we need him? Look out again if his stash is gone!!!!!REALLY

heythere

yeah, I sure wouldn't want to make them "made" either...

CR

Does anyone else think... maybe this could have been a publicity stunt? The timing is too strange, right after the premier?

Jay Kornickey

Will you please double ck your work before posting it. If not hire me and I'll do it. MAD not MADE

Kilmerfan

I think this is BS, I just read that in the UK even taking a picture of some one can get you an assault charge.

OUTLAW

Well there you go!

Annoyed.

lol... FIX YOUR TYPO TMZ!!!!

You guys write briefs, it's not like a 15 pg paper.. proofread what you write --- unprofessional twits

Don

" Getting them made enough" ? Calling the Pulitzer organization right now. Stop the presses!

What are you guys 12?

pattie in cali

hitman, not batman, wow i will not have anything to do with this hitman, BATMAN all about HEATH, THE BEST JOKER EVER, grow up bale, stop hitting your family,

Megan

September? Mustn't have been too serious if they don't want to see him again until September.

Me

#5: They don't have time to proofread. Their brain cells only remain active for the one minute or less that it takes them to slug out some copy.

a

Maybe Bale was just so exhausted and worn out and hounded over the past couple of weeks that he just snapped! It's happened to the best of us. Maybe his family was just concerned by the way he was acting and wanted to play it safe. It doesn't mean that he battered them!

YaYaBoo

What the french toast?!?!?! All I will say is, this is still new, and will reserve judgement, at least until more is known, which will be soon considering all that is involved.

Idolwatcher

This makes me so sad to hear that Christian is having problems. He's an amazing actor. I love him in everything I have seen. He looks way too thin - maybe he's just having alot of problems with all the pressure. Nobody ever said all this would come easy and without a price.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments