Sienna Blows Top, Sues Over Beach Pics

7/23/2008 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snapping nudie pics of Sienna Miller cavorting with a married man will get you sued ... in the UK anyway!

The divine Miss Miller has filed suit against several London tabloids for publishing pics of her sexy Italian getaway with Balthazar Getty. The two were seen kissing and partying it up -- topless style -- on a yacht.

Her lawyers have served up News of the World, the Sun and the Big Pictures photo agency a breach of privacy suit.

DENISE DENISE DENISE

FIRST........

Queen of the Damned

A whore's vengeance.

william richard bradford

" for a breach of privacy suit "

should it be more like,

" showing your privates without a wearing a suit " ?

Twinker

SIenna acted the azz when she was filming a movie in Shreveport. I hope Mrs. Getty had a nice pre-nup.

Ladyslof

Suing for WHAT??? She was out cavorting in PUBLIC. She's just pissed that they're caught.

Ms Kris

Here’s an idea….how about we STOP fooling around with married men actors?
This is 2 in so many years, caught on tape & photos.

Bottom feeder actors

Got a career & a name (in the press ONLY ) here in the States for this. NO hit movies here.

Something VERY WRONG when this happens.

liz

Sienna has long since lost any and all public support she has over the alleged nannygate thing with Jude Law. To take up with a much married man who has 4 kids, one of whom is not even a year old, is enough to make you say ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

crus

what a whore!

xyz

Sienna Miller is filthy. She has a reputation that makes Britney Spears looks like an angel. She is the epitome of a homewrecker. How anyone could find her used up snatch attractive is beyond me. A shower and a hair washing should be first on her list of things to do. She's disgusting.

Bob Booie

Blow her top?Sienna the homewrecker has "blown" way more than that

william richard bradford

with a last name like GETTY, a mirage is a

welcoming pool of blue blood to drown in.....

Loud and talentless

Lot's of itchin' and scratchin' after this chick leaves in da mornin' ...
SKAAAAANK!

anna

This woman must be the most selfish self centered and hallow actress of our times. Its sad because she obviously doesnt see the harm she is doing to all peopl involved. I recently watched a movie of hers and was impressed. I thought to myself to keep my eyes open because I liked her style. Sorry charlie.... Maybe you and Madonna should buddy up. If this is how you get your fame.... you're pathetic.

rollo tomasi

When I saw Alfie, I thought she was hot.

But sad to say she is a Brit and a Whore.

I think her next movie is G.I. Joe which I already hear is pretty cheese with a lot of B grade actors attached.
Sounds perfect. Ship her back to the U.K. already.

Shannon

Okay, let me get this straight. Sienna Miller left Jude Law because he cheated on her? Now, she's involved with a married man who is cheating on his wife? My point? Will the day ever come when people start thinking more about the feelings of others, rather than themselves? I sure hope so.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments