Levi McConaughey -- Beach Bum Baby

7/27/2008 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bets on if the kid's first word is "dude."

It took less than 3 weeks for Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves to take their future bongo player, Levi, to Matty's favorite place -- Beachside, USA.

monny j

So?

Mik

I'm board with this guy.

oxyclean

That is such a pretty baby!

Lara

So what? Are you insinuating that's a "bad" thing? What losers you are. All your comments have a tinge of malice to them.

anonoymous

Wasn't she maxwells girlfriend? Worked her way up to a bigger pay check. Matt can have all the looks and body but with that HUGE ego ewwww. But think about it... dude has to be gay and over compensating. Not that gay is bad just be up front. They're a perfect match, beautiful wife that only dates men with money she's the perfect beard. Someone needs to investigate this. A single guy with looks has needs and before her you rarely saw him with any woman. You can't just jack that much, c'mon.
Besides, wasn't he discovered by Joel Schumacher in a bar in texas and he ditched his girl friend? That was in Vanity Fair. Oh I'm sure Matt played hide the sausage that night.

beachy

What a total jackass. No 3 week-old baby needs to be at a beach with blowing sand. I hope the mom leaves his sorry ass and takes him for everything he's worth.

He's not grown up enough to have a kid - he's still being a kid. Grow up, dude! It's not like you're 14. What? He's like close to 40?

You drag your girlfriend (not grown up enough to marry her - but childish enough to knock her up) and your BABY to the beach? You're lousy as a father!

Kelli

Wish this family the best, I bet that baby is beautiful!!

GrandmaToo

Hello, it would seem the Mommy was carrying the baby and had a cover over the babies little face to protect it from the breeze, sand, sun.. And, what is wrong with strolling on the beach with the baby. Talk about to make something out of nothing. I agree the baby is very beautiful, and I believe they are very proud parents. Nothing wrong with Matt and his Lady.. He is a great actor and she is a beautiful sucessful model. But, there are those who cannot stand being an average everyday person, who has no fame, jealous over someone who does, that make hateful ignorant remarks. Wonder what type of telephoto lens the tmz camera man was using, and survived not being seen by the surfer dudes.. After this photo the surfer dudes will be watching.

Reta

Tangie

Lara: There are 2 comments before you...Malice? LOL freaks come out on Sundays! Lara! Freak!

native

It cracks me up when some of you wackos make these comments about someone you don't even know. get a frickin life and quit commenting on personal stuff like you know them or something. I wonder what people say about you??.

please!

I had my daughter out and about when she was 4 days old. There is nothing wrong with getting some fresh air and excercise.

Joanne

Regarding No. 9: Well, what about Nicole Kidman goes to a Starbucks when her child is less than a week old.. Maybe younger women (like Camilla) heal faster.. I thank Matthew and Camilla for letting all of us see their baby AND NOT BE SO SELFISH LIKE NICOLE KIDMAN AND HALLE BERRY.. I can tell from Matthew and Camilla's pics that they are good parents who love their child.. And like someone else said, the baby was all covered up, so as not to get sun or sand on him... Thanks, TMZ< for letting us have our say... I had my first child at 26 and wasn't ready to go ANYWHERE for at least a month..

ASH

ITS THIER KID THEY CAN TAKE HIM WHEREVER THEY WANT TO. HE IS PERFECTLY SAFE

JessBcuz

13. GEEZ nowadays these mothers pop them out like cows then get on with it...carrying a newborn to the beach is just stupid...for countless reasons...and isn't that MOTHER still in the recuperating phase herself??? DUH!!! I had two children and it takes a full 6 WEEKS to get averything to quit leaking (hey -it's just the truth)...so strolling on the beach sounds like a total YUCK to me...I'd rather be home with my feet up, being pampered by that dad, getting to know that baby I waited so long to meet...not dodging stray dogs and cameramen...or squinting into the wind at my overgrown wackjob "BOY"friend"....GEEZ she's worth knocking up but not worth marrying, huh? CLASSY!!!!!

Posted at 9:47PM on Jul 27th 2008 by I can see it, can you?

You must be one lazy fat cow mom!!! 6 weeks of your feet up and expecting to be pampered?? PLEASE!!! Get your lazy ass up and go get some excercise....oh yeah, and take your kids with you cuz chances are you're feeding them cheeto's & burrito's cuz your lazy butt has your feet up and cant cook a real meal to save a life.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments