Hogan Parents Offer Kids Career Advice, Nail File

7/28/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk and Linda had plenty to say outside jail after visiting Nick on his B-day. While Hulk joked about trying to bust his boy loose, mama Hogan wasn't as happy when we dropped a Playboy/Brooke bomb on her.

And get this: Hulk showed up to jail in a souped up, bright yellow Dodge. Bubba's clearly a rocket scientist.

tess

These people just don't get it. And to show up in a car like the one that crashed. That's unbelievably bad taste. Stop giving these people the coverage they clearly don't deserve.

nick

For the record, and i am just an amateur here, but nick crashed a toyota supra. I could be wrong, but that is no where near a dodge.

Jon

I think the car that Nick crashed was a Toyota Supra. It was yellow.
The "car" that Hulk was driving was probably that Dodge Ram with the SRT-10 viper engine in it. That he always drove around on their show.
I hate the Hogans, but i'm just sayin'
facts is facts.

jessie

The car Nicked crashed was a tricked out Supra and the one Hulk is shown getting into was a Charger, Not even close in comparison except color. Another case of TMZ and say anything for a story.

april's butch girlfriend

i agree, that wasn't cool to show up at the jail with a suped up car, just go in a cab for christ's sake!! or have someone else drop you off.

Stefanie

NOOOOO Nick Crashed a Dodge Viper...Nicks supra is Green and they dont make supras yellow

Stefanie

and i wanted to add...what is the big deal of what car he drove??? he always drives it...its not a big dealits not like Hulk was drinking and he plans on racing later...

SLUTTY SIENNA

They're total idiots -- all 4 of them!!!

Tangie

Let's hope her bleached blonde daughter, oops, I mean "son" rides the skateboard and never drives again. On the other hand, no one cares what he is wearing or doing, Linda, unless it is getting rammed or beaten up. America hates you and your children, lady. They aren't watching Brooke's show because they like her. They are watching a freak show.

mack

nick was driving a Viper

Last Laugh

People obviously don't have the facts straight ... Nick was driving a yellow supra - I don't know if yellow is a stock color, but I'm certain the Hogan's have enough money to paint whatever car whatever color they want. It was John's friend, who was racing Nick, that drove Hulk's Viper.

So, since his kid was retarded enough to wreck, Hulk has to drive a station wagon from now on, or what? You people are relentlessly stupid.

Tangie

Stupid people can't spell karma....
It was a Supra.

Last Laugh

Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot how to spell at bootcamp. The Marines took away my ability to form original thoughts, AND how to spell. My point still remains, he was driving a supra. I may not be able to spell, but I can still remember facts!!!

Jerkygirl

The Bubba on the shirt refers to the fat loser Bubba the Love Sponge a Tampa wannabe shock jock who is friends with good friends with Hulk Hogan.

The both of them are rednecks with money!

AndyDick@comcast.net

Obviously,this another Hogan attempt to stick the knife in once again at the victim John Graziano. I would have to say that Terry Bollea is one of the most hated men in Amercia ....once you discount his moronic cult followers (who still think wrestling is real).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments