The Hoegans "Greatful" for Their Sun

7/28/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hoegans celebreated jailbird Nick's birfday by bringing a hole bunch of things he couldn't injoy -- inclooding a bday cake that dint make it threw the Safeway bakery spellchecker.

vicki

I'm sure the Hogan family didn't even recognize that the word was spelled incorrectly -- that would have required knowing how to spell it correctly themselves.

Pitiful.

HogAnatoR

I have also had a speciality cake made and the Bakery Decorator [DOE'S] spell out any message the way the person fills out the form way to go BLowgans..BTW Brooke Bollea is her "legal" name and she is a FREAK she likes to strap up on her DATE'S so poster # 14 & 15 so i guess that was YOU with Porky Brooke that night at AJ.s on Atlantic Blvd.You go GIRLS !!

HogAnatoR

Doe's any one know what the difference between the Earths SUN and Hulk Hogan's SUN is??????????????The Earth's Sun only goes DOWN at Sunset..BTW......FYI....The amount of CASH some of the tabloid's are Offering for THE exclusive NICK BEAT DOWN / TURNED OUT Story is looking mighty interesting to some one who may be ACCUSED of any crime..That's why they call it a BLANKET PARTY..

john gadd

TMZ should be the last in line to correct other people's grammar. At least they can always decorate cakes at the grocery store if suddenly people stop caring about who was walking down a street, or anything else just as meaningful.

HogAnatoR

This entire family SUCKS ,and at this time that's the only thing going for Nick.

wow

If you had a sense of "humor" you would understand the comment you responded to with your smart ass.

Posted at 4:36PM on Jul 28th 2008 by boycott x17 idiots

Thanks. Oh, I have a sense of humor. Comment by anonymous-NOT funny-not intentionally or otherwise.
But I am certainly glad you "got it".

Mercy

Umm......small clarification we don't have SafeWay down here!

HogAnatoR

Up Until around 12:30 Today i had a sweet Job.I was making $150.00 for eight hours "Cash Money"just to monitor blog post and posting "Scripted" comments..........Also in the last 30 plus days that i have done this i would get a trunk full of Memorabilia stuff "E BAY bound".......But today i was given a script comment that i did not want to make under the Nick Hogan Big People Jail now.......Even when told by D. Prince that that should not be posted ,Terry & Brooke Hogan snickering said i would get a extra $50.00 to post it.......As for myself and all the other paid posters / posting that is going on from 130 Willadel Dr. in Clearwater Fla.........This is by FAR over the Line.I have contacted a attorney to decide what i should do with all the post names that were used from the IP Address at the HOGAN house.......I know now when i posted comment #85 that it was wrong but i did not have a choice.....To the family of and John Graziano I'm truley sorry .

HogAnatoR

Just to let yall know the pay $150:00 for 8 hours of monitoring and posting scripted comments is not bad [+] Free meals & booze , smoke & blow and some great HULKIMAINA memorabilia.......Not to mention getting to hang out at 130 Willadel DR. in Clearwater FLA........,I LUV THE HOGANS.....BUBBA.......LAST LAUGH.....BAD KARMA......HATE ALL THAT IS HOGAN...'''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' '''' ''''' '''' '''' ''''' '''' '''' '''' '''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' ''''' '''' ''''' '''' > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

wamm

Double check your facts. We don't do Safeway's in Pinellas County, Florida. Maybe Publix?

Amanda

Yeah, we have Publix in Clearwater, not Safeway. And believe me, they aren't the sharpest bunch over in the bakery. My parents had a cake made for my brother's birthday one year. They said, "We want it to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH". The lady asked, "J-O-E-S-P-H"? No, we corrected her spelling. "Oh, J-O-E-S-P-H-E?" No. We corrected her again. She finally repeated back to us J-O-S-E-P-H. We figured she got it, left, and came back the next day to pick it up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEPHES!"
So while I'm not saying the Hogan's didn't misspell this, I am saying that Publix decorators aren't always brilliant. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Hogan's Bastard child

Hogan KNOWS CAKE!!!
GET SUM SUN!

F U ALL

Tab

Maybe you guys should check your stuff before you post smart ass comments.... there are no Safeway grocery stores in Florida. You may want to change that to Publix, Wal-Mart, Sweetbay, Winn Dixie, or Super Target. Just F.Y.I. I love the smart ass comments but, make sure they are correct or else you sound just as stupid as the idiots you are reporting on.

Kelli Jo

My fiance met Hulk Hogan the afternoon he got this cake. It appears Nick and I share the same birthdate. My fiance told him he wanted an autograph for me and without any hesitation Hulk was happy to give him one. Despite everything Hulk and Linda are going through, he still has CLASS!

Dixie

Hooked on Phonics didnt work for the Hogans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments