Dr. Phil-billy Won't Be a Bev Hillbilly

7/29/2008 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Dr. Phil has had his fill of Bev Hills. He's selling his mansion.Dr. Phil
We're told, it's all on the down low. In real estate parlance, it's a pocket listing, which means it's not in the Multiple Listing Service. The realtor is Billy Dolan with Coldwell Banker in 90210.

Billy boy isn't talking, but we're told the asking price is a cool $18 million. He and Robin bought the pad in 2002, reportedly for $7.5 million in cash. It's a 7 bedroom, 8 bathroom mansion with 2 fireplaces, limestone floors, a cement pond and a guest house. As the Real Estalker reported in April, rumors are swirling the couple are headed for splitsville.

Since he's in the market, we hear Britney is selling.

Foolish Grandfather

He is a waste of life and his wife is just as stupid

Angela R

Getting too big for his britches is he? Wouldn't make that move Phil.

L.S

good ridden....

L

I'll never, ever understand why 2 people need 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.

Liz

It is Ok Phil..............come on back to Big D!

bobby baby

He is truly a waste of time, what a DORK. Why people listen to him is beyond me. Lucky Beverley Hills, too bad wherever he's headed

UN-REAL

Who are the idiots buying these houses that makes the owners a massive profit for only owning the home a few years?...gotta love that real estate market. Sadly, it doesn't happen that way for us normal folks.

Philly, I'll give you $9.3 for it...you can shove your $18 mil price tag up your big ass.

wasted days and wasted nights

Any cracks in the plaster from today's quake?

Snarksnarksnark

Could be that he is NOT licensed to practice in the State of California, according to the Department of Consumer Affairs.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Why is he selling ??? Because he doesn't like Beverly Hills ? Or the house is to big ?

What is the reason answer to this article???????

I'm telling you , if you want to live in hollywood or surrounding areas , you better make

$100 million or more because you aren't considered rich , if you make anything less

than $100 million . Cost of living is sky high there and anywhere in California.

I wouldn't live there IF someone paid it for me , in full . Because this state

isn't worth it . Celebrities and Phil , are only impressing the "joneses " , when they

buy a huge home ( with only 2 people living in it ) to funny .

I been to L.A. Hollywood , Beverly Hills , etc and I thought the only ones who

lives in this area are a bunch of SNOBBY / SNOTTY People .

You can live in another state , nice home , 4 bedroom , 4 bathroom , etccc

for $200,000 , I did it , you can too . With alot of space .

You've average people who's friendly , and no one to impress like you do in california .

Plus who wants earthquakes , like it happen today , not me .

douchebag3000

and a cement pond what thw hell is that?

douchebag3000

what is a cement pond?

Soosie

The purpose of a pocket listing is so people won't know it's being sold. I think Dr. Phil doesn't want people to know he's selling his house because (1) he can't afford the payments, or (2) he's getting a divorce. No one would sell in this horrible market unless they were forced to sell for financial or legal reasons.

He's just another Idiot

Dr. Phil is such a big fat fake. Don't come back to Texas, we don't want you here. I would have thought he would be off of TV by now. I don't know anyone who watches his silly, stupid show. When he is on Jay Leno, I have to turn it off. He is SO repulsive - looking and acting. YUCK !!!!!!

He's just another Idiot

I knew Dr. Phil was a "taco short of a platter" when he wrote a Diet Book. Guess he never read it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments