Hulk -- Linda's Got Me by the Stones

7/29/2008 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan may have fake-fought plenty of tough guys, but when it comes to the real thing, his estranged wife Linda's the worst of all.

"You talk about dirty tricks," he tells Us. "Brass knuckles, steel knuckles, cheap shots, tripping people up. I've never seen anybody in the wrestling business that has more dirty tricks than she does!" The Hogans, of course, are in the middle of a nuclear divorce after 23 years of marriage.

Linda's accused Hulk of stalking her and skipping out on the bill for a Vegas condo.

"Hell's" Ramsay Nearly Meets Icy Death

Gordon Ramsay nearly drowned in freezing-cold Icelandic waters, and no doubt plenty of chefs out there would've been happy to throw him ... a cement block.

According to the Sun, Ramsay slipped on a cliff almost 300 feet above the water and plunged into the icy deep when a TV crew tossed him a rope. "I thought I was a goner ... When I got to the top, I was dazed and my head was totally numb." Ramsay was shooting his UK TV show, "The F Word," up north.

Ramsay is recovering after the incident.

Miley -- Rubber Soul?

Miley Cyrus hawks all kinds of junk for Disney, but could her most lucrative pitch be for ... condoms?

LifeStyles Condoms has offered MiCy a mil to be a prophylactic pusher -- so disturbing, as she's 15 -- even though Miley has said she's not going there until she's married. (Of course that's what Britney said too.) LifeStyles is even invoking the memory of Jamie Lynn Spears to set an example for Miley.

No word on the Mouse House's reaction.

Party Favors: Madge Writes Her Own Story ... Wade's Sweet Union with Gabrielle ... Dupri and Nas a Couple of H-2-Hos

Her brother might be doing the tell-all, but Madonna will be getting her own back, kind of. The New York Post reports that the Kabbalamama will be coming out with "Madonna: Confessions" in October, a photo book, with the help of Guy Oseary. ... Miami Heat (Hot?) Dwayne Wade and actress Gabrielle Union were very conspicuously dancing close close close at Club Jet in Vegas over the weekend. ... Our spies spotted Jermaine Dupri and Nas quaffing like crazy last night at Butter in NYC -- Evian water, that is.

I hate snobs!

Good Lord. I went to Wal Mart and thought I stepped into Hannah Montana Hell. Miley's face was plastered all over everything INCLUDING junk all over the 70% clearance isle. Why would anyone buy that crap and WHY so MUCH of IT??!! No need for my kid to look like a geek freak and have Miley/Hannah/Idiot's stupid face on all our back-to-school supplies. I'll PASS! YUCK!

bvang

Way to become part of the LifeStyles marketing machine. Like they ever expected Miley to take the offer; this being put on sites like TMZ.com is all they wanted. It saves a lot on their marketing budget though.

Kay

Message to Hulk: Wrestling is fake, but marriage is for real. Or is it?

As for Miley, she could demonstrate condoms for all I care. Just please tell the girl to shut her mouth, literally as well as figuratively.

Tim

Gordon Ramsay not Ramsey. LOl

Skeptic

What a pathetic detestible marketing trick for LifeStyle to use. ALL for their benefit trying to get publicity and name recognition for their product.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

TMZ,
If it's not on your mind, it's in yo mouf, ralph.Harvey, release your sphincters and close your mouth-you're drawing flies

Brattus Rattus

I LOVE Chef Ramsay! I'm so glad he's ok. I always look forward to his shows.

QUINCYGIRL

Anna

7. I LOVE CHEF RAMSAY ALSO AND VERY GLAD HE IS OK. I LOVE HIS SHOWS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM ON IRON CHEF AMERICA. WHAT A BATTLE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They would have to bleep most of the show. But it would be nice to see him battle it out with someone.

bayouman

Note to the Hulkster, she still loves you. Your behavior indicates you still love her.

Have y'all sought out any more counseling? I've never seen two people more perfect for each other. Please, go back to her and do the universe a favor.

LongJohn69

Miley has already tasted every flavor of condom on the planet. They need to dump this "purity" lie.

Mike B

300 Feet? 300 Feet? That is one helluva drop. Are you sure 300 Feet? And to throw a 300 foot rope?

COMMANDER

I love Kitchen Nightmares Starring Chef Gordan Ramsay. They bleep out alot mainly because some of these eateries are run so poorly, even with his help most still fail. Chef Ramsay if is light years better than Rocco Disperto as a chef and business person.

rosie

Oh gee Terry, my heart bleeds for you.....NOT! You and your wife deserve each other. She married you, ya big windbag. You married her. You made 2 kids who have the brains of a pea. Those of us with brains don't give a damn about you or your ignorant family. By the way, lose the doo-rag, the shorts, the sleeveless shirts and tacky sunglasses. Jerk! As for Ms. Miley, I will be glad when her days in the sun are over. She is just another kid who has a parent who enjoys her claim to fame.

Rosa

UGH WHEN IS MILEY GONNA DUMP THIS INNOCENCE ACT?!.....IN A FEW YEARS WHEN SHE GETS DUMPED BY HER FANS AND DISNEY SHELL JUST B A STRIPPER AND B WISHIN SHE TOOK THE OFFER.....HATE HER

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments