SamRo Mans Up, Endures LiLo Shopping Spree

7/29/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson once again proved she wears the pants in the relationship -- as she was obligated to suffer endlessly as Lindsay shopped for herself!

Linds dragged SamRo on a New York shopping trip yesterday, and while the two are usually so happy together, Ronson never looked so bored in her life.

whatthefrig

What is with the stupid looking hat on the one broad (whoops, pardon....mangirl)? If she is retarded then I am sorry, don't mean to make fun of her, if she isn't......TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF, YOU LOOK RETARDED!

heyheyhey

Ah leave them be. They are cute!

heyheyhey

The commenter's on Perez's site love these two. Why all the harsh comments???? I think they are great together!

it takes a molester

Uh kim, if you want to hear warm and fuzzy comments, stay on the Perez site because you most likely won't hear them hear.

it takes a molester

Correction- hear them here.

pinhead

Well at least she is not crashing cars, passing out, or most important of all endangering my life while I am driving to the beach. The Sunset drive to the coast early morning sat or sun can be crazy with the drunks just sobering up going home.

Her little friend is that a man or woman? Has anybody confirmed his her sex? Good for them better to be banging in the bedroom then on the 101. I hope they have many hours of fun playing connect the dots. TMZ get a shot out of her freckles, nothing wrong with them, just how does she keep them out of sight?

are you kidding me

Hey if a Woman wants another Women I'm all for it and I would like to watch. What I don't get is why would you have the hots for a Women that looks like a dude esspecialy one that looks like a broken down crack whore? If you want a dude get a dude if you want a girl get a girl. She/He probably stands up to pee and uses a straw just to complete the image. Take off the damn hat! Do you have a penis hiden up there? She could do so much better!

ASH