The Benicio Del Toro Drinking Game

7/30/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a shot every time Benicio calls us a "greedhead," whatever that means, and by the end of this clip you'll be wasted. Just don't drive after!

Divashels

I like him and I don't......... he is greasy but cute !!!!!!! I am confused

tracey

Love him!

!!

Divashels, I'm with you on that.

He's HOT, then he's NOT

(shrugging shoulders)

CoolGirl2008

So now the paps are writing copy? Lame.

You should rename your website "The Dork Zone".

Colo.Girl

Damn, that dude with the mohawk needs to get the F outta the way! That mohawk doesn't even look right on him. Benicio is VERY cute I think (except for in Fear and Loathing) and a great actor.

AMiSTONED?

A first, I was like,"Look at that guys hair cut it's horrible", didn't pay much attention to Del Toro until he got into that horrible "vehicle".. Shouldn't he be able to afford something a wee bit nicer?

CB

I prefer the Conan O'Brien drinking game. Every time he says 'yeah' after a joke in his monologue you need to drink a shot. You'll be loaded by the end of his monologue. Now, if you want to remain sober, then you have the Craig Ferguson non-drinking game, you'll laugh so much at his monologue, you won't have time to drink.

QueenOfTrashin

I felt this way watching Obama on TV a few days ago as he was constantly saying "uh". I could have died of alcohol poisoning!

Hunter S. Thompson

"Greedhead" is a term coined by the author Hunter S. Thompson (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)... read something from time to time and "made up words" might start to make sense

alaskaisnexttorussia

he is my #1!..
love him.. where does he live??

Judge

He has bags under his eyes big enough to carry groceries. He smokes and drinks too much and they are impacting his looks.

Dee-light

BELLA!?!?!? That's the first thing I said the first time I ever saw him, but everybody I know was sleeping on my comparison. I am the self-prolcaimed dead ringer Queen and I KNEW I was right. Thanks for the confirmation.

moonstruck

Shouldn't the "WOLFMAN " have hired a driver??? Can you imagine what his mug shot would look like??? He was fine by the time we got home... Shoes under the bed, shower running. love the man

Amiga

for more info about Benicio Del Toro visit www.beniciodeltoro.ca

VenusD00m

As much as I respect this guy's work and hot looks lol as much as I hate you guys! you're so so boring and literally a pain in the butt!! Why don't you just leave those ppl 2 live their normal lives in peace?! what did I gain from seeing Benicio drunk and getting pissed at your boring lense?! Take your shot and go, you don't need to be boring and a tease! Seriously, show some respect, TMZ. He is really a nice person for not yelling at you like others do, probably he is 2 drunk to do so or it's not even worth it.