Brit's Bodyman Becomes Her Mexi-Man

7/31/2008 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we spotted Britney Spears in Cabo looking awfully cozy a few days ago with a mystery man.

It turns out it might be her bodyguard, reports the Sun, a guy named Lee who's a former Israeli soldier. He's worked for Brit for the past six months, says the tab, and one source says that the pair "hit it off immediately ... He is her perfect type.

As we reported yesterday, Britney's conservatorship will be up for discussion today in court ... but nothing's going to change.

Rosie Shuts It ... For a While

Rosie O'Donnell is going to keep quiet. Kind of.

The compulsive and prolific blogger says she's done tapping away in her lowercase haiku for awhile, taking a break for August "2 c if I can." As she admits to People, "I'll take the month off and then see what it feels like to come back to it."

Interestingly, Ro says that the blog may have hurt her get new TV gigs: "Career-wise, something will be rumored or leaked and then I'll have 5,000 questions: "Is this true?' So I'm gonna stop for a while."

Kathy Griffin: I'm Done Cutting Myself

Speaking of funnywomen not indulging certain addictions, Kathy Griffin says she's not going to get any more plastic surgery.

And she's had plenty: She tells Fitness mag that she's had a facelift, eye job and "all that stuff" five years ago. (We'll leave that to your imagination.) "What I found, though," she says, "was that it didn't help me one bit."

So now she's au naturelle – and says she's been "off the junk" for a whole five years.

BabyGirl

First!

Unbelievable

Kathy Griffin needs to get back on "the junk" and this time get a whole face transplant! Outside of that, there isn't enough plastic surgery in the world that can help her!!

smorbie

Darn! She quit before she had her mouth sewn shut! Smorbie

Kelli

Love Kathy and hope she does stop with the surgeries. Kathy is hilarious and she looks great!

Kay

Britney might be better off with a real man with a real job. Patricia Hearst married Bernard Shaw, who was protecting her, and it worked out fine. Who knows?

Party 'till you die!

If he's a pro body guard and he's banging his employer, he can kiss much, or all, of his future work in that profession away. A very good friend of mine does mainly high level security work and BG stuff and I've worked with him on a few lower level security jobs and I can tell you that discretion and professionalism is the bread and butter for any respectable person in that profession. If this is true, his reputation is shot and something like that wil always follow him. Oh well, there's always security guard positions at Wally Mart when he gets kicked to the curb.

tg

Brittney will F$%( anything on two legs. Her type - what isn't her type?
She will F&^% the pool boy too, or the cabby that drops her A$$ off after a night of clubbing.

Tangie

Britney Spears is an embarrassment to all women.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Awwww c'mon folks!
Britney has worked sooooo hard, shopping, pretending to work out, meetings with the Maloofs to see if there is an ounce of sanity left in her that they can make money off of. And let's not forget how hard she worked to lose custody of her kids.
Keep in mind, she worked really hard on getting an extra hour or two a week with her children. So what does any young blooded American woman do? Yup! Go on another vacation. Just because she's been awarded extra time with her kids doesn't in any way mean that she actually has to spend time with them. Like any mother who loves her children, she should leave town with a few guys and party, party, party in mexico. CUZ......... if she's not happy, how could her children possibly be? Right?
Personal note: I have never in my life seen a woman so undeserving of the gifts that have been given her. Most woman in her shoes that love their children would NEVER have left town. They would spend every moment with their babies that they could. She is the saddest excuse for a mother I have ever seen. For her to take another vacation instead of choosing to spend time with her kids shows the world what kid of selfish POS this creature is.
DetroitRockCity is right! " Britney Spears IS an embarrassement to all woman"!

J.D.

I DON'T THINK IT'S POSSIBLE FOR ROSIE TO EVER SHUT HER MOUTH THATS WHY SHE STAYS IN TROUBLE AND NO ONE LIKES HER AND HER SPONSERS DROP HER IS BECAUSE OF HER MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SHE CAN'T RUN HER MOUTH THEN SHE WILL DO IT ON THE KEY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH

Rosie quiet? FINALLY! what a waste of air. She's rude, hatefull and just all around annoying biatch. what was babawa thinking? I quit watching the VIEW after RO HO joined... ugh!

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Kathy Griffin is the funniest woman I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. And of course the skinniest!
Did ya read that Kathy? The skinniest!
PS, you don't need any work done, your beautiful just the way you are. And may Matt Moline develop carpal tunnel syndrome while playing football on his cell phone. I'm just sayin!

cee cee

Kathy Griffin is wonderful. And wise to stop before she turns into Joan Rivers. Yes, aging sucks. But even in the biz, I think that you have to just deal with it gracefully.

Love you Kath!

Jane

I used to love her. Now she has basically become what she makes fun of. I honestly don't see how she thinks she is any different.

LuLu

The rumors are probably true that Rosie and Kelly are splitting, where there is smoke there is fire so she has to get out of the spotlight for a while and stop talking so much. I love Rosie's outspokeness, but she is too too much on a daily basis.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments