LAPD Top Cop: Thank God Lindsay's Gay!

7/31/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LAPD Police Chief William Bratton told KNBC TV there's no need for laws against the paparazzi anymore, since Britney's sane again, Paris is M.I.A., and Lindsay's living a quiet life in Lebanon.

Bratton says he'll oppose the L.A. City Council proposal to regulate pappers.

offtheproperty

Only in LA, a Chief straight out of Reality show Central Casting. Just the facts, Bratton!

that's all

With all the problems LA has murder, crime, drugs, gang violence the last thing they need to be fixated on is celebreities being follwed by paps. Most of them live in mansions as huge as my block and can afford their own security. jeszus

Lilly

Lebanon? Huh?

And I've been hassled by the paps too and I'm a civilian. This sick bastard was trying to stick his camera up my skirt. I don't know why these idiots prefer to protect them. That policeman has a stupid nose, somebody should hit it.

G

OMG! I cannot believe that he said that! What an A** ! Its the paps that cause the chaos in the streets not the celebrities, he needs to watch these videos a little closer and see that most are just trying to go from one place to another but have monkeys with cameras blocking their way. I wonder if he would feel differently if it was happening to him or his family!

strawberry

It's true what he' s saying. If those hoes and those retards acted normal the paps wouldn't stalk them like crazy. They look for it. He might be an ass but he said the truth.

jessi

Please... We all know LOWHAn moved on to this "chick" because she has already scre-ed all the nastiest skanks within a couple of thousand miles of her! Good thing for the men she hasn't laid with yet, at least she'll keep any kind of diseases she is sure to have to herself! Bet her mom is so proud!!!!!!!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I don't remember Brittany causing the lapd problems from not wearing any clothes, brittany was chased by the paparazzi because of her behavior. when does making you gay , make you behave or have the paparazzi leave you alone. This guys sounds like a New Yorker he has an accent, he shouldn't be talking to anyone. I would sue him if i was lindsey.

This Guy Is Great

I love this guy! He is right. What a waste of taxpayers money. The last thing we need is more laws. If celebs don't like it then leave LA.

Bio

wow someone is actually smart in LA. anyone who disagrees with this guy dissing celeb losers must be as crazy as britney.

J.D.

It would really be hard for the police if Lindsay had men chashing after her instead of just one women!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3