No Joke -- Heath's Ex Spotted with New Man

7/31/2008 9:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone's got big shoes to fill.

Heath Ledger's baby mama Michelle Williams, along with daughter Matilda, hit a small airport in Santa Monica yesterday along with the new man in her life, director Spike Jonze. Obviously, the photo will only heath ledger - click to launchfurther fuel rumors that the two have reached full-on couple status.

Michelle broke off her engagement to Heath Ledger just a few months before he died of an accidental drug overdose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DENISE DENISE DENISE

FIRST BOO YA

Texas

She deserves to be happy, and can't be expected to sit and mourn him forever. She has to be strong and move on with her life for that baby's sake. People can say what they want, but I'm sure she will do what is best for her and her daughter.

Kelli

They were not even together when he died! Go for it girl and be happy...

Maisy

He killed himself by ODing on drugs. IT's not like he had his head blown off in war. He selfishly continued his drug use even with having a child to support.

Atleast now maybe she could have a stable father figure in her life. Go on girl time for you two to be happy.

Cullen954

I miss Heath-but I agree with #2. What is best for Matilda. That is what Heath would want.

martinistopswithus

how old is matilda anyway, does she still need to be in a stroller?

MarzBlakMon

who gives a F234 !!!!!! non talent wanka got lucky because she was knocked up by next big thing that never reached it's full potential she's up there with courtney love, another talentless chick who was lucky enough to be impregnaated by genius before they checked out.!! again who gives a f124!!!!

Adrianna

Leave the girl alone. She is entitled to a life, and Im sure Heath Ledger would want it. Her personal life is no ones business. Let her raise her daughter in peace.

liz

about the stroller...I have a 3 yr old and he rides in the jogger all the time. He is fully capable of walking, but kids get so distracted and get in peoples was and it is very theraputic for me personally to just push the stroller and actually have a conversation undistracted with my husband and not chasing a kid around. I mean I see 4-5 yr olds in strollers. Matilda is about 2. They are just a really nice way to take a walk sometimes.

StarrStruck

What else is she supposed to do?? Life goes on.

MarzBlakMon

she hd long forgotten the taste of the joker in an out of her mouth long b4 he expired, so again who gives a popsickle!

Melissa

Maybe it's just me, but she looks pregnant!?!

Sabrina

I agree that Matilda is not too old for a stroller. My children often rode in strollers until they were approaching 4 years old, especially if we were somewhere really crowded or were going to be doing a lot of walking during the course of the day. Children get less cranky IMO if they can ride when they are getting tired and cranky, and they can nap in the stroller, too. If you go to a place like Disney, you might see children even older than 3 or 4 riding in park strollers. It makes the day out easier on everyone, but especially the child. I don't see anything wrong with it.

anonymous

Leave her alone, she deserves to try and be happy. She is a very nice person, so down to earth.

Jen

I have always liked spike. I can't believe they are together, however, because she has no personality. He is a riot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments