Genie Francis

Relives Past --

Forgets Present

8/1/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Please forgive "G.H.'s" Laura Spencer Genie Francis if she forgets some of her castmates on the show.

She's Luke's girl, not Jessie's Girl.

BabyGirl

First!

dee

Both Genie and Rick Springfield come and go on GH. Maybe their paths haven't crossed.

Tawni

She looks great! She's lost a ton of weight....Congrats Genie.

Holly

What a sweet person! So nice to see a good interview. Thanks.

GHonGH

I have been watching GH for years and I am really not sure that Genie and Rick have ever worked together - so she's probably right - SO, the question becomes - - - - does that make TMZ wrong again??

annoyed

Nice to see her again after all these years. She looks great!

efnsteve

O.K. I admit it, I'm in my forties. With that said, Ms Francis is and always been a beautiful person. I started watching her in the early 80's when she was really young and she gets better with age

concerned citizen

LAURA'S BACK!!!!

sheesh

She does look awesome! She's lost a lot of weight since her last stint on GH.

DEB

applause to you genie! have been a fan since the early days. looking great!! more gh in the future???

Tracy

Genie's Back !! She is so charming and also cleverr how she politely dodged the John McFake vs Obama question!

sassy

SHES COMING BACK TO GH TO HELP THAT SNOTTY ASS DAUGHTER OF HERS ! LULU !

THIS LULU GIRL DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHEMISTRY WITH ANY OF THE MEN SHE HAS BEEN WITH. SHES WITH JOHNNY NOW AND THEY HAVE ZERO CHEMISTRY.
GET RID OF THIS GIRL . GENIE FRANCIS SHOULD BE COMING BACK TO WORK WITH SOMEONE BETTER THEN LULU .
WHAT A WASTE. LOVE YA GENIE BUT I CANT SEE YOU COMING BACK JUST TO PROP THIS LULU CHARACTER.
THAT OTHER GIRL IS SO MUCH BETTER. I THINK HER NAME IS MAXIE . SHE NEEDS TO BE THE IT GIRL ON THE SHOW AND NOT THAT BIG ASS FOREHEAD GIRL LULU! GENIE JUST STAY AWAY FROM GH ESP IF YOUR ONLY GOING ON TO HELP LULU . GENIE NEED A BETTER S/LINE THEN THAT ! THIS LULU CHARACTER HAS NO BODY NO SHAPE AT ALL AND SHES SO STUCK UP.
I HEARD IN REAL LIFE SHES ALSO A SNOB AND IF SHE DOESNT GET HER OWN WAY ON THE SET SHE HAS A FIT . SHE HASENT BEEN ON THAT SHOW LONG ENOUGH TO GET HER OWN WAY WITH ANYTHING. I GUESS SHE WANTED A LOT OF SCENES WITH SONY BECAUSE HES VERY POPULAR AND THEY SAID NO AND SHE DIDNT LIKE THE NO ANSWER AND TOLD THEM SHE MIGHT WANT TO QUIT GH . THATS HOW BAD SHE IS AND THE SONNY CHARACTER SAID NO BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE WORKING WITH CHILDREN HER AGE . THATS NO RUMOR EITHER ITS THE TRUTH . SO THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GO ! SEND HER ON BROOKE HOGANS BORING SHOW .

sassy

SHES GOING ON GH TO PROP THAT LULU CHARACTER . WHAT A WASTE!! POOR GENIE . THEY COULD HAVE GAVE HER SOMETHING BETTER . THIS LULU CHARACTER IS NO GOOD AND SHE NEEDS TO GO. SHE HAS ZERO CHEMISTRY WITH THE GUYS ON THE SHOW AND SHE MAKES THIS JOHNNY CHARACTER THAT SHES SEEING LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN .

wacka zacka

"laura" looks great. haven't seen her in years.

Reine

I don't understand why GH won't give her a permanent role.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments