The Dog Days of Summer

8/2/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The pups were in heat yesterday in the Thirty Mile Zone -- with one little bitch named Beast clearly outshining the rest.

Shauna Sand was a star in her own mind, Meth-meets-Messiah pair of Jodie Sweetin and Candace Cameron were swarmed by paps and Rod Stewart snubbed his only one. How rude!

cristy08

Did Shauna get a tongue augmentation also? That thang just ain't right!!!

I swear she used to have nuts!

Bob

Have to comment on the meth vs messiah thing. I was addicted to meth for 2 years. It's the hardest thing I've ever tried to come clean from. Give the girl her due; she turned her life around!

Kay

I pity Rod Stewart's children. All those beautiful wives and the kids look like him.

GEB

Sweeeden and that Candace chick rule

jesse lee cook

Dear bob # 2 great!, good for you!! meth is a drug that is very additive and very hard to come off of thanks for pointing out the fact taht jodie is now living a life free of this drug!Good for her and good for you good luck bob!!jesse lee

lukebandit

i am so proud that jody was able to get off meth. it seems like cameron reached out to jody and was a source of support. i knew that cameron was a new christian and i prayed that cameron would reach out to her and it seems like she did with amazing results. when you ask Jesus to help you with your situation, He responds. when i found out that jody was off the meth and was having her beautiful gift from God, the baby, i knew she was going to make it. praise God. i actually met cameron's brother kirk 5 years ago at a rally. i actually got to talk to him and he showed me pictures of his children. he was very kind to me. very soon after that he was starring with ray comfort who i would love to meet, in the tv show way of the master. kirk and ray are doing such a wonderful job with their tv series. i can't wait till the new season. my favorite Bible verse is Phil. 4:13 i can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
teresa
lukebandit@gmail.com

Morgan

I was outside of the ivy when Jodie and Candace came out (My head is in the bottom corner of the video) I wish it had made it onto TMZ on TV....but I am the biggest fan of Full House and Jodie and Candace, I grew up watching them on TV. I was still so excited to meet them and I am so happy that Jodie has recovered from her addiction and that both of them have gotten married and started families of their own...good luck to both of them!