This Is Miss Daisy

8/4/2008 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So that's who he was driving! Meet Demaris Meyer, the passenger in Morgan Freeman's smash-up late last night.

From what we can gather, 48-year-old Meyer is from Memphis, works as an executive assistant at Fed-Ex and is an avid gardener. One source tells us that Meyer is a very close friend of Morgan's wife Myrna and is often seen at their house for get-togethers.

Freeman was driving Meyer's 1997 Nissan Maxima in rural Mississippi when he lost control and the car flipped. Meyer was treated for her injuries and released.

Sharona

Sabrina,

Of course you read this in "The Enquirer," an unassailable venue of reliable news. Your Mom wants you to set the table now...

jollygreen

I'm not jumping to conclusions, and I'm a pasty white chick with a bit of a tan, the **** article said it was a friend of the family, duh they could have been driving together for a good reason. anyway, I don't care, get well, and I hope your not hurt too bad.

Panopticon

I read that Morgan Freedman and this white woman are really the same person. He dresses up like a white woman when he gets the urge. After all, have we ever seen the two together? Even TMZ has to paste the head of one of them next to the body of the other. Think about it.

Lisa

TMZ, I reallry hope you keep on this story! Driving at 11:30 pm at night? If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck..well...
Please be the one to bring out the truth in this facade Freeman apparently puts on!

pjblogger

Morgan should be like the Reverand Billy Graham. He says that in his ministry career he would never be alone with any woman in a car except his wife, someone else would have to come along, too. In his office the door would stay open if with a woman. Wise practice, wise man.

DEB

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO SLANDER MR. FREEMAN. HE IS AN OUTSTANDING ACTOR, HUMAN. HE'S GIVEN US EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES AND INSPIRATION. I, FOR ONE DONT GIVE A FLYING **** WHAT HE WAS DOING. THAT IS HIS BUSINESS. HE'S A GROWN MAN AND SHE'S A GROWN WOMAN. IT WAS STATED SHE WAS A FAMILY FRIEND. IT COULD VERY WELL BE SIMPLE AS THAT...............

Watch Dog

This is not being ugly, it's realistic. Old black movie star, younger white woman with barely a job, middle of the night. come on now what else is there. Oh, uh! Lynching in Mississippi?

DEB

I LIVE IN MISSISSIPPI AND THE LOCAL NEWS STATED THAT HE WAS ON HIS WAY HOME. IT IS POSSIBLE HE JUST ARRIVED AT MEMPHIS AIRPORT AND WAS GOING HOME. ALSO, HE HAS HAD SURGERY ON HIS INJURIES AND COULD TAKE UP TO 3 MONTHS RECOVERY TIME...........GODSPEED MY FRIEND, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHTER TEARS AND GOOD FEELINGS YOU INSPIRE............

DEB

I LIVE IN MISSISSIPPI AND ON THE LOCAL NEWS THEY STATED THAT MR FREEMAN WAS ON HIS WAY HOME AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT. AND THAT HE JUST UNDERWENT SURGERY ON HIS INJURIES AND WILL HAVE A RECOVERY TIME OF 3 MONTHS. I AM AN AVID FAN OF MR FREEMANS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. NOTHING COULD CHANGE MY MIND.
HE IS A EXCELLENT ACTOR HUMAN BEING. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM IN THE FUTURE..GODSPEED MR. FREEMAN..

just.wrecked.in.april

Morgan is an asset to Mississippi and a wonderful movie star. Nobody has the right to judge what they do not know. Say a prayer that he is ok, thank the Lord his friend is ok and pray you don't experience what he just went through.....

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I likeMorganFreeman. He is agood actor. He lives a quiet life . Ummm, he was getting a taste of that sweet White Pu*s* and he got busted His wife's friend ...this Wh*re and that is all she is was cheating with her friend's husband.

Shelly

Morgan Freeman is a great actor and seems to be a nice person. I pray that he quickly and fully recovers from his injuries. I am just wondering why a 71 year old man would be driving around a 48 yr old woman in her own car?? At night in the dark , on a backroad. Something doesn't seem kosher.

red head /not dead

get wel morgan your a great actor i wish you the best

Ooooo Noooo!

"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Meyer."
Better check her dress for spooge. A 71 year old getting a little oral highway action is going to loose control of the car when he "looses control of his load." Lucky he didn't get "little Morgan" bitten off when the car rolled.

Queen_of_Beale_st_

This is much ado about nothing! Mr. Freeman was involved in an automobile accident with a friend.....period. My prayers are for a speedy and complete recovery for both Mr. Freeman and Ms. Meyer. Laff234.....shame on you for your divisive comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments