Spelling Still Baskin in Soft Serve Drama

8/6/2008 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who watches "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" anyway? In case you -- like the rest of America -- missed it, on last night's episode Tori dealt with the Listeria bacteria soft serve dust up, this time with a swirl!

During the episode, dutiful mom Tori protected her own child's well-being while serving expectant moms a low-cal treat we like to call Frozen Death. The controversy was never even addressed during the show. Talk about a 9021 uh-oh!

coachs_wife

Hey...I like that show! I missed it last night, but I have been catching the reruns on the weekends. I think they are a cute couple and they seem so down-to-earth.

Laura

I watch Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood..Out of all the celeb reality shows out there Tori and Dean appear to me to be the most normal..

janet

The camera guy can get as close as he wants guys she's not getting any better looking!

calling it like i see it

Get a life TMZ. Never during my pregnancy was I told not to eat soft serve ice cream. You guys are really sinking low. I have a healthy beautiful baby girl and she loves soft serve ice cream.

TiTi

Are u kidding tmz?? I usually agree with you, but Tori and Dean's show is soooo good--funny-entertaining-heart wrenching-etc.----Compared to the other celeb reality shows---Lohans, Denise Richards, Hogans, Pam Andersons----it is brilliant----just 'cause you don't like her, don't judge a good show or the millions of people that watch it!!!!! I am really disappointed

Jim

Why is TMZ pushing this non-story so hard? I rarely watch TMZ and I've seen this story on and off for almost 2 months. Obviously millions of pregnant women eat soft serve ice cream everyday. I hardly think it's appropriate to call it "frozen death"

They should report on how dangerous watching TMZ is for the unborn child. Listening to all those hipster wannabes under the strict eye of old man Leven must be damaging to a developing brain.

yadaYadayada

Nice still-shot TMZ. Nightmares tonight.

Can't Stand Obama

Who cares! Women have been eating soft serve ice cream while pregnant for a very long time. I did and my babies were and still are healthy.

Get over yourself TMZ.

john wayne gacy

now that she has been married with a child for awhile,

this is about as close as anything pointed get near her mouth........

lmk1979

I watch Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, and I have to say I love it. But seriously TMZ you need to get off of Tori's back. So she ate some soft serve and some hot dogs. Big freaking deal, it obvisouly hasn't hurt her or the baby, or all the other mother's who lined up to eat it. So why don't you guys just leave Tori alone!!!

SGKM

I love this show! By the way, you guys are really trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

- SGKM

BETH

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! TORI AND DEAN ARE SUPER NORMAL. WHO CARES ABOUT THE ICE CREAM THING. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

I have to say I used to not like Tori Spelling at all-- since I started watching their show though I think she is great-- they are so normal and down to earth---- she seems to appreciate everything and everyone unlike other celebrities!

Kate Elizabeth

What do you have against Tori Spelling anyway. You can't seem to drop what she eats or promotes during her pregnancy and what kind of mother she is. It's none of your damn business. You make a living on stalking other people who actually have lives. Move on already.

Laurie

Actually, Kate Elizabeth, Tori and Dean have made it our business by placing themselves, their children, and their lives on display via their "reality" show.

With regard to the soft serve, TMZ does bring up a good point. Listeria is something to take seriously and be vigilant about, especially when you are pregnant. It always confounds me when other moms write "I ate and my baby was fine - eat what you want." Please, ladies, you got lucky. There are many people who do careless things and end up okay despite themselves - do you really want to take that kind of gamble with your unborn child?

Now, as far as the licking of the finger while serving other people a food product. I'm sure she didn't mean any harm, but that is just nasty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments