8/6/2008 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is it just us or does the sight of Woody Allen surrounded by girls give you the heebie-jeebies? It doesn't help that some of them are his adopted children.

justsaying

If Woody Allen was not a director and actor and did what he did with his daughter (Marry her) He still be in prison, the
F**king jerk.

jen jen

OH MY GOD. i am working my but off to get a little girl out of foster care and this sicko can full on addopt more young girls after what he did?!?!? i am appalled and shocked.

dontevencarebutcouldntresist

omg that is soooooo creepy!!!! that looks like soon-yi (sic?) with them, how sad is that? and karen

31. I love you Woody! I hope you divorce your wife and marry the girl in the pink
dress on the left in a few years.

Posted at 10:05PM on Aug 6th 2008 by karen karen karen

I hope you were being sacrastic? They are both wearing pink and the resemblance is striking, And look at the expression on that poor girl's face! She does not look happy. Woody may be talented, bu It is a shame that those with wealth and priviledge are able to get away with what others may not.

This just makes me sick for those poor children, and others that do not have someone to stand up and speak for them.

jen jen

35, i am pretty sure # 31 is being sarcastic.

Kelli

Hi BJ, we were 4 hours north from Eduardo and did not get the rain, it was just to the west of us. The cloud coverage today did break our 12 day streak of 100+ temps, so that was good.Thanks for asking.

dontevencarebutcouldntresist

oh god, I just read the like from haunted palace

“I didn’t find any moral dilemmas whatsoever,” Woody told Time about his relationship with Soon-Yi. “I didn’t feel that just because she was Mia’s daughter, there was any great moral dilemma. It was a fact, but not one with any great import. It wasn’t like she was my daughter.”

words can't even express my disgust

jen jen

#37 and #4, those are some pretty harsh words. these are children. kids do dumb things...didnt you do ANYTHING crazy or silly or dumb as a child? if not, im sorry you missed out on all the fun.

Baseball Junkie

jen jen, I think they were attacking Woody in a sidewise fashion (yeah I know it's not a word but I can't think if there is one)
It's not so much a question of whether the kids will do anything weird but how weird will Woody act towards them. I know what yo mean about trying to get approved to be foster parents. My sister ( a teacher) and her husband (Microsoft) have been jumping through hoops for more almost two years now.

Hey, Kelli. Good to hear you're ok. I still have to call my sister. She lives in New Braunfels. I called her Monday about the heat and she said she'd finally got an air conditioner but wasn't sure how well she'd survive Eduardo.

Go Sox

jen jen

OMG OOOPS. that was not intended for this story!!! sorry!

jen jen

bj (#40), did you see what i said in #41? sorry to mislead you... if i may ask, what state does you sister live in?

BoredInAZ

Woody's a mega talent. You guys are harsh. At least get the facts right. He didn't marry HIS adopted daughter. She was the adopted daughter of Mia and Previn. Never lived in the same household. He cheated on his girlfirend and is vilified but all the men in Hollywood who cheat on their WIVES are forgiven. WTF.

Baseball Junkie

JenJen, No prob. What were you commenting on if I may ask. The sister who's trying to be a foster parent lives in MA. Husband telecommutes which is how he can work at Microsoft. He was thinking of moving out to Silicon Valley but my sister said she didn't want to start over again in a new system where she'd lose all her seniority.

Go Sox

jen jen

baseball junkie, i was commenting on the story about the two girls trying to break into the jones brothers house. check it out...i think they just wanted to take some pics...if you look at the photo, she has what looks like a cell phone in her hand. and wow, doesnt seem like they should have a prob. fostering. i would have just died if you had said she lived in ca, thats (obviouly) where i live. good luck to her! and thanks!!

jen jen

go dodgers btw!!

jen jen

oh my god i just reread what i said in #39. that sounds really bad! lol! any one know why your comment goes into the wrong story sometimes?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments