Hey Everyone ... Séance at Sharon Tate's!

8/9/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get out your Ouija boards -- we got a séance going on!

Last night, on the 39th anniversary of the notorious Manson murders, a group of level-headed people gathered just doors from the place Charlie Manson's followers paid a visit back in '69. Their mission -- to contact the spirits of Sharon Tate and the four others who were slaughtered.

Those inside the séance claim a figurine fell from a shelf, and when they all went to the basement everyone's back started to ache. Sadly, our cameras caught none of that -- but we did witness lights flickering.

Kelli

Wow, sorry I missed it. lol

mook

They should go to Judy Garland's old house on 1231 Stone Canyon Road in Bel Air. I heard there's some crazy s**t goin' on in there (plates falling down, screaming coming from nowhere, lights going on and off, doors shutting by themselves, etc).

Steven Segall PIMP # 1

Fricking whack jobs...

LoloByrd

The murders occurred on the day I was born - so according to your story, I just turned 29. Cool!

Kelli

Seriously, well said!

Illinois person

Wasn't the house at 10050 Cielo Drive/Beverly Hills torn down years ago? Rather than a seance, why not have placed flowers on Sharon's grave? Who were these "level headed people"? Paris, Britney and Lindsay?

Cherry Cola

I blame Nina for the error date.

yeah yeah

wow....there's 1min 32sec of my life that i will never get back. WTF tmz? What a complete waste of a "video". Boo on you!

Attractive?

Why?

MacAttack

Good copy editors are hard to come by. It shows, TMZ! Sheesh. At least you guys aren't as grammatically challenged as US Weekly.

pattie in cali

i was so scared when i heard this, that was a very very sad thig that happened, sharon was a beautiful lady, getting ready to have her child, such a wonderful time, all hell broke out, the devil was there, GOD BLESS ALL WHO WERE KILLED, REST IN PEACE, is there any peace in this, did they go to the light, did sharon stay behind, looking for her child, i hope they went to heaven,

pattie in cali

you know how many times i had to hit send,( my comments). 5 times, seems strange

wasted days and wasted nights

See the flick Don't Make Waves to see the groovy and gorgeous Sharon Tate.

RIP

I have always loved the novel Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi and the 70's tv made movie of it. That family was majorly whacked out on some acid. I admit I drink alot of beer but I wouldn't do that crap that they did.

midi

let the dead lie dead. that tragedy messed up so many lives.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments