Ronson -- A Feather in Lindsay's Hat

8/9/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson blew out of LA yesterday, a papper at LAX speculated out loud that Lindsay's new tattoo bore the image of handsome Sam's handsome fedora.

whatever

at least if she was going to muff dive she could do it with a better looking chick i mean damn!

Dirksgirl

If Lindsay wanted Aaron Carter back why didn't she just go straight to him and not get a stand in- with this wanna be Aaron Carter look alike? Im serious TMZ..put up a pic of Aaron next" Sam the wanna be MAN Ronson"..The similarities are kind of freaky..Sorry for the insult to Aaron by the way.. Im just saying!

Triple Play

TMZ LET IT GO. LINDSAY'S DAD WAS A DRUG ADDICT HER MOM HAS USED HER FOR THE MONEY SINCE SHE WAS A CHILD THE GIRL HAS NEVER HAD ANYONE LOVE HER FOR HER. I JUST WISH THAT SHE PICKED A LIPSTICK LESBIAN INSTEAD OF THIS CREATURE

Kelli

Geez, NEVER get a tat with someones name or face. She is going to regret that someday.

LaReina

I have no doubt this lesbian nonsense is just "a phase" for Lindsay (for Ronson, too), but someone needs to talk some sense into her empty little head. Her career is over, thanks to her stupid behavior of the past year or so. Take some secretarial courses or something.

lr

Wow #3 you are so right! She does look like Aaron Carter. And seriously TMZ - does anyone really care at all what her tattoo is? The only thing Lindsey seems to be famous for anymore is being a lesbian. And I'm not a lesbian but if I were I think I would want a pretty girl - why bother if she looks like a guy.

Joanne

I suggest Lindsay be a model; she still has a pretty face. As for her picking Samantha Ronson, I guess this statement is true: Different strokes for different folks. At least Samantha seems to be nice to Lindsay... I feel sorry for Lindsay to have a "mother" like Dina Lohan. That show Dina has S-U-C-K-S!!!!! I hope it isn't on for another season...

nycgirl5372426@yahoo.com

Lindsay and her whole family are all wried and they all need help and if DR.phil was a dcotor they could see him but he fake like ever one in hollywood.

Katy

I love you TMZ, but the coverage of Lindsay Lohan and her girlfriend is effing boring. I don't know how to be more frank about that, but the only pictures or videos you post are of her and Samantha Ronson walking, maybe eating. MOVE ON. Please. If I log onto to TMZ one more time and see a picture of them walking, I will drop kick my laptop across the room. Please, for the sake of my laptop, stop doing this bull s. I'm trying not to curse, and it's very difficult.

There are other celebrities with much more interesting things going on. Go stalk them for the enjoyment of all..

Thanks.

Jeff Dranetz

I am happy for them. I think it's a person thing, rather than a woman vs. man choice. Lindsay has found the person she is finnally comfortable with. I wish them well together. I think we, as a society fixate to much on gender preference as some sort of identity. The main thing is that they appear to be a monogamous couple, an endangered speices these days. This whole "hooking up" culture is unhealthy mentally and physically, I don't care what it says in "It takes a Village".

Mik

It was right on the tip of my tongue.

P-Type

Ronson- a feather in Lindsay's cat. Cat licka's!

whoopy

Oh. poor..poor LiLO, HER FATHER THIS HER MOTHER THAT. SHES A RUG MUNCHER,

Back Off!

I think people who are upset that Sam isn't what they consider "hot" really need to take a look at themselves. Beauty is only skin deep. Lindsay seems happier than she has been in a long time. Why is it that people can not except that she is happy? Love is love. I believe you fall in love with the person whether it be a boy or a girl. People need to get over themselves and just let them be.....

britbritisaskank

I can understand why Lilo has nothing to do every day. If you had a string of flops like her then you'd have a lot of "downtime" too. But what's up with Sam? I keep hearing how she is a DJ, but where, when? All I ever see her do is hang onto Lindsey like a leech. Get a job.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments