Bongo Man Put Beat On Baby Momma

8/10/2008 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt McConaughey and Sam Ronson have several things in common......

One of them ... they both like to D.J. The man famous for naked bongoing told CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta, while Camilla Avles contracted for 8 hours, he kept the beat with music.

You gotta love this guy....

Kelli

Wow, he sounds like he would be fun to be in labor with. :)

Diane

5150

hottie

And people say Tom Cruise is wacko...

whyisthatimportant

why is what he has to say important

give me a break

so he is trying to be supportive--at least he's involved as much as possible.

JAJ

What a jagoff

Hal

Matthew is funny and I would imagine the baby mama would have let him know if the bongo beats were bothering her; Britney is "old same-o same-o" and hopefully has straightened up her act--she and crazo Parasite need to stay outta radar range for the next, say, 20 years.

shon

If I was in labor the last thing I would want to hear is a loud drum. I think Mc is a lunatic.

MindyD

A killer body and a goofball mentality-if I was his poor wife, he would have needed a proctologist to retrieve those bongos!

Kelli

He can play his bongos for me anytime, anywhere!

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS EGOMANIAC SEEMS TO THINK THE WHOLE WORLD GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT HAT HE SAYS AND WHAT HE DOES. NEXT HE'LL BE LETTNG US KNOW HOW HIS BOWELS ARE COMING ALONG, AND YOU AT TMZ PLAY RIGHT INTO HIS GREASY HANDS. ARE YOU PEOPLE HIS PERSONAL PUBLICITY AGENTS?

Ya Think

This guy makes me sick. There's something definitely not right in his head and yet TMZ worships everything he does. Why? He doesn't bathe, he's an uneducated clown who's so full of himself and yet he found someone to procreate with -- how scary is that? He'd be pulling his ba!!s out of those bongos. And as for the placenta tree? That's nothing new so why is TMZ making such a big deal out of it? Keith Carradine and Barbara Hershey did that 40 years ago with their son's afterbirth -- it was "hippie cool" back then. It's just McConnaughey weird now.

Jen

Its a good thing he's hot

just wondering

ok, this guy is a little to much of a tree hugger for me, but seems like he is incredibly sensitive ! he must be one incredible lover!

pinhead

Cool beans bro see at third point! Where is all the hatred comming from? Must be from you kooks who live away from the ocean. I made a comment yesterday about G Bush and this sagging economy, ya as one of the produdction companies site coordinators we are making less $ but really haters what is the hatred. Matt is one of the most mellow humble guys you will meet. Come on out to the coast, quit hating. Oh when we say we are sucking, I mean we all made high six figures as oppossed to sevens the previous years. I think we all we do just fine, not quite ready to bag groceries with the haters at Wal Mart.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments