Iggy and the City

8/10/2008 6:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's punk rock relic Iggy Pop (left) in Toronto on Wednesday -- and "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker (right).
Iggy Pop and Sarah Jessica Parker
One of them is known as "the Rock Iguana."

We're just sayin'!

confucius

FIRST FOO! 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 DUDE IS UGLY , I LOVE SJP

TeamKate

That's just mean TMZ! She is lovely and does not look like that crypt keeper iggy!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Oh come on, now this is just plain pitiful. I know TMZ seems to think that if two people have somewhat similar hair styles, that they qualify as look-alikes, but it's pretty clear that you put absolutely no effort whatsoever into this one. If this is the best you can do, you would be better off just sticking up a picture of Shauna Sands with some mouth-off under it.

FosterBoys

Does TMZ recruit writers straight out of middle school? Whoever wrote this -- post a picture of yourself. You're a "public" figure now, right? You've got a voice -- let's see your face.

Tere

Are you serious????That is mean & uncalled for. Makes me not want to read TMZ!

RIP

LMAO.....I always thought that SJP looked kinda freaky esp with that huge mole she has on face covered up in makeup. No wonder her hubby is shacking up with some hooker he met in a bar.

Tangie

Oh yes, she is he twin! TMZ= Idiots

Tim

Can you show that "Greg Brady" guy and Harvey? They both have dark hair. I'm just sayin'....

JAILBAITFREAKSHOW.COM

Must suck to be hurting this bad for content. Is this what you're resorting to — making junior high school -style stabs at one the few celebrities out there that actually HAS talent? You make me sick! TMZ used to be my homepage. NOT ANYMORE. And PS, YOUR SHOW SUCKS. What has been finally driven home to me today? You're just a bunch of mean, hatefull, no-talent little GIRLS. And mean isn't funny.

Iskur

They do look remarkably alike ... I don't know what these commenters are smoking.

Goerge Bush

CLASSLESS.....MEAN.....UNCALLED FOR.............SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, HE'S ROAD KILL

TMZhires13yearolds

I want to see a side by side picture of Maxine, the Fabio wannabe and Donatella Versace. They both have long blond hair. I'm "just sayin'" as well.

Tom Veil

This is an insult to Iggy Pop

Jeremy Bosco

I don't care what any of the rest of you say, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse. ...An UGLY horse, beaten with an ugly stick, as it fell down and hit every branch of the ugly tree, before hitting a plot of ugly ground. If you consider what she looks like physical beauty, then you're either blind, or plain stupid. I'm leaning toward the latter, on this one.

And, @ #6 (MAUDIE):
If you're gonna call someone an idiot, make sure you actually spell "HIS" correctly, and NOT substitute "HE" for it. And YOU'RE not the idiot, sure...

MindyD

Okay that's just plain mean

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments