Heidi Puts the "Ho" in Shopaholic

8/12/2008 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Hills" must pay some serious cash because yesterday Heidi Montag looked for clothes -- and mucho attention -- at Kitson, Madison, Cartier, Chanel, Fendi and Barneys New York.

She shopped, posed and gave props to Jesus -- an honest day's work for a good Christian girl.

kaitlin

her head is WAY to big for her body

Bethany

1st !

Bethany

Dammit I wuz so not 1st LOL

pimp

I think Jesus would want you to spend time with the poor and not spending ridiculous amounts on money on yourself. You and your conspicuous consumption habits probably produce the same level of pollution than a chinese toy plant, and yet there's not enough Gucci in the world to fill your superficial and empty sad little life.

rjinchi

she is NOT a good looking gal......

renee

hate her, sick of her...but at least we didnt have to see spencer!

renee

right on #3

judit

I see some pretty snarkie comments on here about Heidi. IF she is making too much money we only have the Media and Public to blame for that. She is a young woman who is having some fun with cash. Face it! I would be willing to bet the people who are making the negative comments about her would be spending their money on houses, cars, etc pending what age you are. Don't act like a hypocrite and pretend you would be any different. it may not come out as Prada or Gucci, but you would spend the money in a ridicoulous matter too. otherwise why would so many people be in credit card debt up to the high heavens if they did not over indulge too.

Oh! and PIMP- I don't think your judgemental views on what would Jesus do. is very christian. and neither is the name you chose for your comment. quit being a hypocrite!

she has gotten the money by giving up her privacy. She is at the age where she is enjoying herself. leave her alone. why do so many of you care what she does with her money?

Sandrella

Sure.....all good christians abuse their "temple" (body) by surgically implanting silicon, and peroxiding their hair, and pimping themselves in the name of Christianity......paleeze...... she needs to disappear along with her parasitic boyfriend.

Sandrella

jimmy d

THIS CHCI K HAS A FACE SHAPED LIKETHE KID FROM THE MOVIE 'MASK' WITH CHER

Holly

SKELETOR.......is that YOU???? She is one UGLY skank!!! Although I do have to admit I love reading about her and Spencer.....its just absolutely cracks me up to see how pathetic/cheesy these two losers are!!

johnnyradd19

Who?

pimp

sorry judit, I am not christian and if you read my post carefully, I am not passing any judgement, only making a statement of fact regarding her carbon footprint.

KIKIJ

What a stupid Biotchhhh with her dumb azz douche bag boyfriend

Gross