Britney -- Back to Black

8/13/2008 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is finally talking again after jumping off the crazazy train, and the big news -– she's getting back to her roots in the, uh, inner city.

BS tells OK! that her new album, slated to hit stores in six to nine months, is "more urban," and she's writing music every day at the "piano in this living room." But Brit doesn't want her boys involved in the biz, because she wants them to "have a more normal childhood."

And she also tells the mag that she was "shocked" by her lil' sister's pregnancy: "The baby was having a baby."

Fergie Fools 'Em -- Hot Buttered Soul

So Fergie was at Butter the other night, and she had tongues wagging when all she drank was water, TMZ spies say.

No, no -- not that Fergie. Yeah, we realize that Fergie -- Stacy -- might be preggers blah blah blah. This was Ferg as in the Duchess of York Ferg, who was out and about at Butter on Monday -- and all she quaffed all night long was Evian water.

We're told she hardly evah goes out -- hence the shock and awe.

Mistress Sis – Baby Looks Like John

The sister of the woman who bagged John Edwards says the purported love child looks like the philandering Senator.

"I've seen the pictures of the baby – she looks like John Edwards," says Roxanne Druck to ET. "She's got his eyes and jaw line and lips." At least, says Roxanne, the kid's got Rielle Hunter's nose. "I'm very ashamed my sister had an affair with such a public man," says the sister.

Meanwhile, reports are swirling Edwards was involved with Hunter well before he's admitting.

scotte

It looks like John because it is Johns.

jylmaree

I really HATE the word "preggers!"

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I really hat e the name jylmaree

me

I love you Britney! You have a heart of gold!

kelliblossom

Am I the only one that thinks this woman looks like the bottom of my shoe? Elizabeth Edwards is a beautiful woman and after everything she has been through, he does this? Next time John...use a condom!

Pike

So her sister is "very ashamed my sister had an affair with such a public man," does that mean she would be ok if the individual was a NON-PUBLIC MAN. Trailer trash from the get go. She will be eating that government cheese very soon.

Lenn K.

It doesn't matter if you think John Edwards ho-bag looks like the bottom of a shoe. He chose to have sex with her knowing his wife was suffering with cancer. This is more on John Edwards not the woman. John Edwards is the vile piece of crap. Next time don't have sex with someone that's not your wife!!!

GypsyLaura

If he would screw over his dying wife who stood by him and grueled the campaign trail, think what he would have done to the public. He is lower than a slime ball. The mistress is gross.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Lenn K,

Lay off John Edwards....we all make mistakes...so what he made love to this woman...big DEAL! You would hop on her in a heartbeat if she would let you....or perhaps you would perfer a tumble with Zac Effron or one of the Jonas Brothers... ?

arte help

Whether Republican or Democrat, they're all hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do. I feel sorry for his wife. I can understand Bill doing behind Hillarys back, but, Jeez, your wife's got CANCER!!!

delois

I am glad that she is not my sister!

QE2

"She looks like John Edwards.....I'm ashamed that my sister had an affair with such a public man".....this Drucker woman's statements are messed up on so many levels. Beginning with, how much money was she paid to make this even more public? I guess she's a living, breathing example of this family's moral code! Just like the sister.

Not to excuse Edwards, of course.

Linda

Rielle is not "trailer trash" and was actually raised in an affluent family. Her father was an attorney and was involved in the scandal to kill horses for insurance $$.

"Her father, the late James Druck, once paid a hit man to kill her prize horse, Henry the Hawk, by rigging wires to electrocute the animal by attaching electrical wires to its ear and rectum, according to an account told to Sports Illustrated in 1992 by horse killer Tommy Burns.

Druck had taken out a $150,000 insurance policy on the animal and was hoping to reap the benefits,..."

She has apparently lived her life around VIPs and she looks like a woman who knows how to relate to men to get them to fall for her.

Even in the very blurry picture of Edwards and the baby in the Enquirer,you can see that the baby has his wide forehead and looks like his young son and daughter. - Yet, he said in the ABC interview, "I have no idea who that baby is."

jylmaree

thank you toby!

jylmaree

I also hate people who google people and copy and paste all of that useless info as a comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments