Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

jolene

You gotta be f'in kidding me!!

George William Gockel

I want to towel off Mariah Carey on purpose!!!!

trre

don't the 'wipers' have any pride?
the thing's people do to stand in someone elses spotlight

SoCal

After looking at alll that beefcake, how can she hop in bed with her little husband?

yeah its me

Over rated....plain and simple. You cant dry yourself off? What is wrong with you? I guess she has someone wiping her ass too! yuck

hollywood resident

I KNOW HER THATS WHY I CAN SAY THAT UP IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannon2

I don't really believe that's bigfoot.

Si, I smoke La Mota and worship FLOON the party God...

Just like you.

PolarBear

You people are silly. That's not a towel, it's a new invisibility cloaking device she's going to use when exiting concert venues in order to keep her away from autograph seekers who keep screaming, "Whitney, we love you!"

Ann

Mariah needs to check herself because the fans are the one that brought her ass back on the charts again. If she keep thinking that she can treat people in a way that they are beneath her. We (Fan) can either make her or brake her and she fail to realize that. Maybe her last experience of being out of the spotlight of fame didn't teach her anything.

Sassy

I'd have told her "Bite Me Bitch!!!"

LEON

she is just having fun"

LEON

miss m. is blessed"who can not love her?

Ava

This Diva bitch has got to be kidding me! She dresses like she is 17, talks like she didn't get past the 2nd grade and is sooooooo ghetto. They probably wipe her ass for her and brush her teeth. I hope this woman never procreates because that would be a joke and we don't need another one of her on the planet.

Bill74

I dont know what all the complaints are about, you've never toweled a person off? Could it be a little...meeooooww out there.
Come Ms M is quite the looker, who has a better smile?. If I had boat MM you"re invited aboard anttime , towel entourage or not

Bill74

Whats the problem out there...you've never toweled off a babe or hunk....ever? Leave it be you cats , or do I hear a ...meeeoowwwer starting out there. Go M, Show off them pearly whites, I love ya...