Rosie O'Donnell -- Bathing Beauty

8/15/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell made a huge splash outside her waterfront Miami home on Thursday, sportin' a sexy two-piece oversized t-shirt and shorts swimsuit.

The 46-year-old mother of four kept her snorkeling gear on as she maneuvered across her deck in a pair of horrendous pink Crocs.

Kelli

I think Rosie does great things for kids. I also think I should say thank you for knowing not to wear a bathing suit. Hate crocs!!

Kirsten

She is a beautiful woman and she is showing all people that being beautiful doesn't just apply to those who fit the "hollywood" standard. Does making fun of other people make you feel better about your own insecurities? Some of you are such bullies! You are just jealous, pathetic people and your internal beauty is no match to hers. And by the way, CROCS are awesome! That's why their selling like crazy here in America.

Katherine

She certainly is a bathing beauty!!! SUPER hot mama! I love her. xx

OCD

My dislike of her has nothing to do with the way she looks. She seems to have some sort of inner turmoil going that she feels she needs to vent verbally upon others in a cruel and demeaning fashion. If she loves you she idolized you. Conversely, if she dislikes you or your personal beliefs, she tries to crucify you. There's no discussion, no "agreeing to disagree" with her.

john wayne gacy

this hideous swamp thing is so wide,

should be applying for her own zip code;

MICHAEL I.O SALOMON

Rosie you rock , I just love this picture am hospitalizing this one. I love her helmet hair ITS FUNNY

Lora

Your caption writer for this photo, is a massive d*ck head

Katherine

I love to see a woman love her body and have fun despite knowing mean comments could be coming their way. Go Ro!

skimps46

Awww, fer cryin' out loud! Leave the woman alone! She's at her own house, snorkelling and swimming with her family. She isn't hurting a soul, not bugging you or me; just spending time with her children.

So tell me. Can I assume that because Rosie's swimming outfit is a "news item" (I use that term VERY loosely) that the war is over? Gas prices have become affordable? Groceries are now less expensive? No?

Then, fer goodness sake - let's focus on what's important. Sheesh.

Katherine

All you Rosie naysayers know you're just gelLIS. Get over it. She's rich. She's famous. You can't have her. =)

Katherine

She is SOOO fierce. Gotta love her! And if you don't-there's something wrong with you!

my my my

I am sure "The donald" has a hard on for this babe

monicalapeter

why dont you people leave her alone!!!!! she is a wonderful person, beautiful inside and out!!!!!
GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Tangie

She has to be the most despised woman in America. What a vulgar, gluttonous pig she is. Disgusting!

Katherine

haha, I bet he does donna! You know what they say about when boys pick on girls...they really like 'em.