Rosie O'Donnell -- Bathing Beauty

8/15/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell made a huge splash outside her waterfront Miami home on Thursday, sportin' a sexy two-piece oversized t-shirt and shorts swimsuit.

The 46-year-old mother of four kept her snorkeling gear on as she maneuvered across her deck in a pair of horrendous pink Crocs.

Katherine

Are you serious, lisa? Despised? She's one of the most adored! What *have* you been reading to come up with that grossly mistaken statement?

JoeyfromVA

Rosie ROCKS!! She is just being herself...I'd much rather see that than the BOTOX injected FAKE Hollywood stars!!

Katherine

Rock on, Joey! That's the truth....

I wish these people with these misperceptions would visit her site and get to know the real Ro....humanitarian first and foremost..

There is no such thing as reality tv

The whale and Seaworld jokes here are getting old, fast. Rosie is laughing all the way to the bank!

JoeyfromVA

AMEN skimps46!! Excellent comment!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Wow,

Rosie's paid blogger(s) are working overtime TOO-DAY!!!

JoeyfromVA

SO true Kat...They are too busy spewing hateful comments to get to know the REAL RO!! How many of you have met her in person!? Yes, I have..twice!! She is a VERY genuine, authentic, kind person! The media always puts their OWN spin on her comments, etc.!

Katherine

You see though...we don't get paid. We don't have to. We love her just because. Whether she's there or not there. Because she's a good person, strives to be a better person, and makes other people want to do the same.

I understand this is a hard concept for people who seek hate before love. But believe me, love always wins in the end.

Truth sayer

People make fun of Rosie because she is a Dumb Bitch, no further reason needed!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

Kat and Joey are 2 fat gay dorks living vicariously through someone they don't know. Worship from afar....la la land awaits....

justsaying

SNORKEL: $15.00. FLIPPERS: $38.00. BEING MISTAKEN FOR A BLUE WHALE. PRICELESS. There are lesbians who look great. for all others, THERE'S ROSIE

Katherine

If it makes you feel better...we can be whatever you'd like us to be. I'm okay with that, my friend. =)

Tangie

Kat...Don't worry about what I write. It's none of your business. Love people who feel they have to "correct" someones opinion. You people who get angered when someone doesn't agree with you are scary.

Katherine

I'll take Ro, personally.

Have you seen her play drums? Orgasm central, darling..trust me. =)

Katherine

I'm not correcting your opinion, lisa. I'm correcting your assumption. :/ Huge difference.