Rosie O'Donnell -- Bathing Beauty

8/15/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell made a huge splash outside her waterfront Miami home on Thursday, sportin' a sexy two-piece oversized t-shirt and shorts swimsuit.

The 46-year-old mother of four kept her snorkeling gear on as she maneuvered across her deck in a pair of horrendous pink Crocs.

Twinker

I still have a hard time forgiving Rosie for chopping down one of the world's most prized rose gardens at one of her homes before some of the priceless bushes could be cultivated, but she still has done amazing things for people who want to adopt some kids who truly needed a good home. I would rather sit down and have a good chat with Ro anyday than that stupid "poor Elizabeth" Hasslebutt.

Katherine

P.S.

I'm not angry. =) I just wish people would have informed opinions....it's scary when they don't. Like, I don't know much about The Iran Contra affair so I can't really give many valid opinions on that. However, I do know a bit about this year's presidential election, so I feel confident when discussing it.

So, likewise, I think you should know someone a bit in order to give a valid opinion of them. Wouldn't you agree?

justsaying

I tell you, Rosie's girlfriend must really, I mean really really really love money and mansions. I say this because there isn't enough money in the world to make me want to put my head between those thighs! Oh my God!! Just thinking about the possibility of doing something like that makes me want to upshuck. For her girlfriend to sell herself for a house, car, money and fame is sickening. Geez, of all the lesbians and homosexuals who have to face God, she might very well be forgiven. God just might say, "Hey, I've see Rosie, you've already been to hell."

coffeejunkee

She is NOT a "married" mother of four....she's a lesbian shaking up with her same-sex honey raising our future's messed up sexually disfunctional and confused youth! Please do not defame our God given blessing and sanctity of marriage by bestowing that title on her sick, sick life.

bjmitch

Somebody put Shamu back in the Ocean!!!

Katherine

Kelli O'Donnell is rich her own right. She didn't marry Ro for her money. I love their family! Too adorable are they.

Tangie

No, there is no difference between my assumption and opinion. Quit bullying people. You are on a celebrity gossip site, for Christ sakes. Get a clue.

Katherine

In fact, there's a big difference between opinion and assumption. I urge you to type dictionary.com in your web browser.

Be nice, lisa. I promise it's not that hard. Try, try again.

Jennifer

You are right, Kat. Ro is great! These people are just mean for a living!!!!

Big Bear

The person shown in the photo is Britney Spears and not Rosie. TMZ needs to get their facts straight!!!

Jennifer

Rosie is the greatest, nothing but good love in her. Why you gotta be so mean lisa?

Tangie

I will not argue with an idiot. Good luck with your mental disturbance. Later.

Tangie

Kat is changing her name and writing to herself, Lisa.

Jennifer

You have darkness in you lisa!!! Go to the light, accept love and advice. I looked up opinion and assumptions and THERE IS a difference!!!!!! I wont call you an idiot though!!!! Be well, and pray to your god for light understand and forgiveness!!!!!

we will miss MJ

cofeejunkee: "marriage is a god given blessing"; are you nuts!! most married americans in this country are killing each other or stealing/killing this nations kids, they don't respect marriage. You think those people aren't raising the next generation of screwed up kids, btw; who raised all the child molestors in this country, who raised all the serial murders in this country, I believe they all came from god given blessed marriages. Oh and they rasied all the gay people now getting married, so tell me who is defaming the sanctity marriage. Your an IDIOT.