Happy Botoxday to You, Madge!

8/16/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Material Marm turns 18,250 days old today, but it looks like she's been frozen in time.
Madonna
The 50-year-old is officially a golden girl.

coachs_wife

I think she looks great! I hope she hasn't had any work done....I want to believe that she has aged naturally! I love Madonna.

YUCK

She was an arrogant little pig face back then; she's an ugly skanky dried up old hag now. She's a loser with a capital L...

j

she is old and tired.
she should just retire now, before she becomes even more of a joke.

and she claims to have no work done?
*pppppssssssshhhhhhhttttttttt*
anyone with a set of eyes and half a brain can figure out how much work shes had.
cheeks, eyes, forehead........

Whadda-Do

And I just casn't believe she has been allowed to remain in the spotlight for more than a year or two of her life. The modern day Madonna and her fake British accent and uppity demeaner especially. She must have slept with everybody she could because it sure isn't talent that got her to the top.

magda

I do commend Msddonna for her dedication to her personal fitness, she is a good example to to all peolple. However, concerning her face, it's so far from a natural. She's obviously had MANY tweaks. I know it's her own choice and none of my business but it's a shame celebrities feel the have to look 30 in order to maintain a carreer.

J.D.

She looks every bit of 50 to me I don't know what you people are talking about but if she has had work on her face or not it hasn't helped her she looks every bit of 50 to me Diana Swayer look better than she does anDiana is older than Madona is!!!!!!

rommel

SHES PROBABLY HAD MORE MEN IN HER THAN A TAVERN.

ck

I love Madonna! she has proven over time how talented she is and can stand the test of time..all you critics are just sorry you cant look as good as her at 50! who cares if shes had work done.

Kay

She sure "grew" herself a big jawbone, and her mouth gets wider with every tightening. It amazing what plastic surgeons can do these days.

CG

Just as ugly as ever.

RoRo

Madonna is Fugly

jake

She use to be so hot, now her arms and face totally look like she's 100 years old. What's the matter with you Madonna.

Tubtanic

I agree with 10. She has had major work done on her face, neck, and plenty of lipo on her torso, arms and legs. Cheek implants, too. I realize I am leaving out things like botox, chemical peels, etc.

tkt

Yeah I have to agree with other posters here that she looks at least 50, work or no work done on her face. She looks borderline elderly, frankly.

Mr Right

FACT:MADONNA GOT HER START BY GIVING ORAL SEX TO DJ'S SO THEY WOULD PLAY HER DEMOS IN CLUBS!

MADONNA IS A TALENTLESS HACK...NOT TO MENTION A MAJOR WHORE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments