Happy Botoxday to You, Madge!

8/16/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Material Marm turns 18,250 days old today, but it looks like she's been frozen in time.
Madonna
The 50-year-old is officially a golden girl.

motivator

She looks 50! You can believe what you want but she is an eternal "Material Girl" thus she's had work done. She needs more though. Her eyes give away her age or atleast leaves a clue.

Cornflakes

She looks great but she's obviously had some cheek implants.

Britney Shall Reign Again

I wish the world peace and prosperity on this Gay High Holy Day...Happy birthday, Madonna.

Craven Moorehead

JESUS.. Will that wihered old HAG retire or go away??

Everyone was tired of her in '85 when I graduated. Here's a bit of news.. Hey.. OLD BAT.. it isn't 1984 anymore.. You are done..RETIRE. GO AWAY.

L.S

EWWW She's gross.

Jan

She looks great. She is thinner now and aged well. I think you are rude and crude on people's looks TMZ. You should get a huge mirror so you can see what we see on your TV show. You have ONE good looking employee only!!! The rest of you could use some work.

sslah

Madge the midget is 50!Well she sure looks her age.

HH

PerrierEveryday

I am 62 and on a bad day with makeup I look better than Madge with all her false lashes and botoxed lips and chemical peels, and I have had no work done and wouldn't even if I could afford it. I do like some of her music (the earlier 80's) but I have always abhored her fakiness (my made-up word) and her gimmicks to stay in the news. She needs to retire and be a mom (or mum, since she is so English now) to her kids.

Andrea

I think Madonna was beautiful when she was young and had alittle weight on her. Now shes much too thin she looks like a scarecrow !!!!!! She still looks o.k. but theres nothing like youth !!!!!!!

blues fan

I think it is a shame and a total insult to the truly great rock icons that Madonna was inducted into the R n' R Hall of Fame -- wrong, just wrong.

J

What's up with all the HATERS?! God, you'd think she'd done something personal to you.
Get a life @ss holes!

midge

Who cares, she was never a great beauty anyway.

jeezlouise

I agree, Madonna was an inspiration to a lot of girls and did record a couple of good songs, I like Ray of light, but jeezlouise- give it a rest. Just retire and enjoy the money and kids. Its annoying when artists dont know when to go home. And to see her slutting it up in her tight leotard and flashing her crotch in the boxing ring photos was really not pretty or age appropriate.

midge

#25 yah really, especially since Three Dog Night are overlooked every year!

Tom

She kind of looks like Joan Van Ark in this picture.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments