Who'd You Rather? Olympians vs Stars

8/16/2008 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

U.S. swimming star Michael Phelps or George Clooney?

COMMENTS

Hollywood=Drugs

Michael Phelps is one hot stud. God is good!

Illinois person

Who would we rather what? This sentence wasn't finished or was one to fill in the blanks? Why compare, Phelps is half the age of Clooney and yes both are in great shape and both wax as well. Both even have gold, one has Oscar gold and the other has Olympic gold. At least they are not the "D" list freaks TMZ usually reports on a la those awful, untalented Kardashians and so on down the lower rungs of life. Wow, TMZ finally reporting on people doing positive things w/their lives - this must be a first.

Amy

Where is Ryan Lochte? I'd take him over any celebrity.

kim

Ok. Who is picking Phelps over Clooney? I must stiill be drunk.

Phelps is a "butterface", but that can be an advantage for some guys. I have NEVER found Clooney attractive, so I am going to have to go with Phelps!

Bird

I picked Clooney. He's more my type out of the two, but I agree with Amy. If Lochte was one of the choices, I would have picked him. That boy is fine. By the way, I'm not totally convinced that Phelps won that race yesterday.

BlueMeanie

Definately Phelps! His body is amazing (not that Clooney's is bad)...so distracting.

tkt

Phelps famously does nothing but eat, sleep, and swim. Don't think sex is part of his routine.

Sharona

Clooney the Looney............. one dumb ego maniac along with Cruise and Pitt!

totoafrica

CLOONEY CAN GIVE ME SOME SUGAR ANYTIME. I'D LIKE TO WEAR HIS ASS AS A HAT FOR WEEKS AT A TIME. I WOULD LET HIM POOP ON MY FACE JUST TO SEE WHERE IT CAME FROM.

amused

This is a no brainer. 23 vs old? stamina people. Have you seen that body move when he pushes off the wall? Nuf said.

Clooney used to be hot but then he started talking and still hasn't shut up. He isn't aging well either. IMO.

Sharona

Look at that wrinkled up body of Clooney. You got to be sick to think that is sexy!

MarineMom

Wake up people, George Clooney is gay.

amused

Lochte is hot but, I don't go for the surfer dude type. He seems like he is "dumber than a bag of hammers". I'm female so that matters to me lol. He seems like a stoner and that is a big turn off to me.

Jenny

OMG Where is Ryan Lochte?! He is HOTT! I would do him over phelps ANY day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments