God Save the Pope from the Dope

8/19/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if the Heidi and Spencer wedding circus wasn't sacrilegious enough.... Now she tells us she's hoping to score the Pope as the priest for her televised nuptials.

Will the divorce be carried live, too?

BabyGirl

Jenn

She is such an idiot! TMZ, why do you even bother?

The Hose

Why does anyone give this skank the time of day. What a slut!

Queen of the Damned

I am not even going to go there because I cannot put into words how I feel about this, but, if there are any Catholics posting besides me, here's your chance.

fanofdmb

dumb...waste of air and space.

CC

The end of the world must be coming! That's the only way these people could be famous. What a waste!

Jodi

Good God! Why does that woman always have her mouth open?!?! Does she think that makes her teeth look smaller, maybe? She is more than likely being facetious, but something tells me that she thinks she is important enough to get the Pope to marry her and her douchebag boyfriend.

Anna

She is such an idiotic twit and Spencer is numbnuts. And yes, TMZ, please stop. I can't anymore of these morons.

maureen

She told Ryan Seacreast that she is still a virgin
Yet she took a pregnancy test on the Hills

She is such a fame whore and a liar, real christian let me tell ya

TMZ please make her go away. you can do it!

donkeylips

donkeylips!

Black Power

What an idiot. As if the Pope has the time, or even the knowledge that she even exists, to perform a wedding for her. She is nuts if she thinks anyone cares if she gets married.
She does have a nice mouth. REEEL PURRRDY.

Clint of the mouth

HOLY CROCODILE

What is wrong with you people. This girl is bubbly and pretty darned attractive. I don't know her personally but some of you sound as if you do. I think she has a fine body and that is one lucky guy.

Queen of the Damned

Okay, I'm back now. I know I said earlier that words couldn't describe how I felt, but, I feel I should say something. This is a call for the billion plus Catholics in the world to give this horse-faced bitch and her classless waste of space boyfriend a serious ass whipping that they will never forget. Let's do this for John Paul II so that he may truly rest in peace!!!

HOLY CROCODILE

What kind of question ws that to ask,"who is going to marry you?" I think she was being cute saying the Pope and some people have jumped all over that.

Kate

Who is she?

Really, I check in every few weeks and I honestly have no idea who she and her boyfriend are?

They seem to get coverage here, but never heard of them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments