Borgnine: I'm a Bigger Jerkoff Than Your Dad!

8/20/2008 10:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

91-year-old masturbation enthusiast Ernest Borgnine is refusing to back down from his whacked out on-air confession the other day -- that routinely flogging the bishop won't make you go blind (as our photog's father led him to believe), but is actually the key to vitality.

Guess father doesn't always know best.

lowell

that is ok ernie !!!!

hey if the real thang is not available !!!!!

your left hand is a gr8 wife !!!!

Divashels

I am disturbed ...I am horrified....and just oh man images are making me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

TMZ , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Al

That's the fattest 91 year old I've ever seen.

p1tey1

My ex should be young forever because he couldn't stop chocking the chicken. He could play with himself for hours. There were times when he couldn't even finish his work and miss deadlines because he couldn't stop playing with himself. FREAK!

Anexio

Wow, I wish I could it for him! I would give the best h-job he ever got. He's a celebrity for crying out loud.

sparkys nemesis

Miracle he can slide his hand down past his belly to get there.

Barb

I love the guy ! I am happy to see he looks so good, and healthy. You go Ernie!

Tony

You go Ernie!

I pump my pole a few times per day and keeps me young and energetic. 100% safe too.

sunniski

ewwww

OCD

Yuk. TMI.

northern gypsy

tmz man-o-man aren't we being prudish ... soooo your saying seniors masturbating is whack ??? reality check...all of your parents (if their normal) have hit it a few times...plze

UH HUH

There is nothing wrong or gross about it. Grow up people. We're human and it's part of our sexual health. I think a few of you who post of this site need to get yourself off once in a while...then you wouldn't be so bitter and mean!

hell with them all

NUMBER ONE you beat yourself and don't want anyone to know. HELLO EVERYONE BEATS OFF MEN and WOMEN I is LIFE BITCH

Time 4 Ur Pap-Smear

GIANCARLO, WHO KNEW ERNIE WOULD HAVE SUCH A "GREAT GRIP ON HIS HAND SHAKE" BWAHAHA!
FROM THE PREVIOUS TMZ STORY "ENEST BORGNINE IS ALIVE!" (LINK BELOW PICTURE) WHICH WAS PRINTED BEFORE HE ADMITTED HIS "SECRET TO LONG LIFE" ("I MASTURBATE A LOT" )ON THE FOX & FRIENDS MORNING SHOW, A COMMENT LEFT BY GIANCARLO THAT I'M SURE HE REGRETS!:

10. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH HIM 6 MONTH AGO, A TRUE GENTLEMAN HIS IS 90
YEARS OLD WTH A GREAT GRIP ON HIS HAND SHAKE, GOD BLESS HIM
Posted at 1:51PM on May 23rd 2008 by Giancarlo

THEN THIS GEM LEFT BY BUNNIE WHICH TAKES ON A WHOLE NEW MEANING GIVEN HIS REVELATION:
8. His wife is on HSN and sells great perfume. She is about 65, but looks younger, and she is all prim &
proper, and goes on and on about her love, Ernie ! It is sooo sweet ! She gives little hints as to how to
keep your husband interested in the bedroom !!! It is an absolute riot !
Posted at 1:36PM on May 23rd 2008 by Bunnie

I WONDER IF HIS WIFE KNOWS WHILE SHE IS PIMPING HER PERFUME AND GIVING SEX ADVICE, HE'S HOME SLAPPING HIS MONKEY?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments