« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shawn Johnson

You Little Rat

8/20/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's tiny 16-year-old women's gymnastics individual all-around Olympic silver medalist Shawn Johnson (left) -- and "The Ed Sullivan Show's" favorite soft foam Italian mouse Topo Gigio (right).

Shawn Johnson and Topo Gigio
Only one of them is a puppet.

We're just sayin'...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Diane

How cruel, picking on a 16 year old olympian. Shame on you! Now do the right think (if you even Know what that is) and take it DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

MJ

TMZ - stop trying to save your readership/ratings with ridiculous pieces. Your site is becoming more irrelevant by the day.

JUST ME

TAKE IT DOWN.....HELP ME OUT HERE...TAKE IT DOWN

Matt

its funny how TMZ rips on the way some people look, even as adorable as Shaun. They do it on the tv show do but i guess they dont own mirrors cuz theres no Brad Pitts walking around that news room.

Its funny how they'll make fun of how someone looks or a lot of times on the show you'll see that blonde loser that desperatly needs a haircut act like he doesnt know who someone is or what theyre famous for as if he has actual talent and is someone important.

The show would be 1000x better if they just took out all the newsroom stuff and just did the stories because who really wants to see a guy drink from his cup while he writes names on a glass board with his marker? They tune in to see the stories not a bunch of nobodies bash people more famous then them.

former teacher

It's bad enough that so many kids get bullied at school (especially the talented ones), do they really need to be bullied by grown adults? You just gave fuel to the fire. TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ME

TAKE IT DOWN

JUST ME

TAKE IT DOWN

Unbelievable

Seriously, you should TAKE THIS DOWN! It is classless.

JUST ME

TAKE IT DOWN

HKS

This is AWFUL! What is wrong with you? Well TMZ..I think you have sunk to a new low. She is beautiful and ha more talent in hr little finger than all of you together. You should take this down. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed. I hope you all have no children. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTRAGED

Christ! Take his down!! I too usualy enjoy a break from my day with a fve minute laugh fest, courtesy of TMZ...but this? NOT FUNNY. Not even accurate! A truly poor attemptat being edgy and using shock value. This goes way too far. SHAWN..... I have stayed up till I had to hold my eyes open with toothpicks a night just to cheer you on!! We're all so proud of you!!

JUST ME

TAKE IT DOWN

Traci

Shawn is adorable. The first time I saw her, I thought, oh what a cute little girl, and she performed beautifully. I was proud that she was representing the country I call home and love, and to put this up comparing her to rat? That is a little low. TMZ usually has a little higher morale than a lot of the other sites, and I find this trashy. Please take this down. Her friends and family and her deserve better than this.

DB2008

TAKE IT DOWN...BOYCOTT....TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrienne

This article is a disgrace, take it down