Pierce Brosnan -- Sportin' Beachwood

8/21/2008 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After seven years of marriage, it's apparent Pierce Brosnan's wife can definitely tell when her husband is in the mood....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ande

Talented actor, honorable man, beautiful wife. I don't understand where all this cruelty comes from. Or is it envy?

2072 days ago

momof2

How many asses does she have?

2072 days ago

Joanne

Why don't those of you who have negative comments KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES...!!! I say "Bravo" to Pierce. There's more to someone than HOW MUCH THEY WEIGH!!! I'd like to see all the commentors when they get older....

2072 days ago

mallomar

I ran into Pierce Brosnon on the beach in Kauai the other day. He's a really nice guy, very friendly. So he loves his wife just the way she is. What's the problem? She's big and beautiful.

2072 days ago

J Browne

Ok, let me just say that I was once her former size and am now her present size. Same thing, after my very complicated pregnancy and long bedrest-boom! yes hormones, thyroid and believe it or not lack of sleep contribute but it is all about everyday choices as well. I am trying to get back to my pre-baby figure but it is not easy-but NOT impossible. With a newborn it is hard finding time to excercise but I have to. Because I hate being this size and as much as my husband loves me I am sure he misses looking at the old me. My main point is aside from the vanity aspect it is unhealthy! My back hurts, my knees, and my overall lack of energy is TERRIBLE! This cannot be healthy to all those who say as long as she is happy it is ok! I do not know Keeley so I do not know her situation but I am relating to her size now and all I can say is my quality of life has depleted once my body inflated!!! Everyday we have choices and I chose to get healthier

2072 days ago

uknow

For the HATERS:
Quit talking crap!!!
Your just JEALOUS to make such comments. Maybe he likes his wife with the weight. Ever heard of the phrase: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Learn it and live it. Go girl get your groove on.
She getting some and you are NOT!!!

2072 days ago

Petuniatiger

He's obviously still in love with his wife, no matter what shape and size she is. Pierce you are a wonderful husband and father, please don't change. What a beautiful couple!!

2072 days ago

Tangie

This pic does not show just how fat she is...google keely shaye smith fat....the woman is GIGANTIC! She has balls for wearing a bikini. I am repulsed by her!

2072 days ago

bundle

what, are all your writers 14? your captions are disgusting and your subject matter has so deterioriated. and, p.s.: since when does the gangsta-rapper loving crowd cruise your site? you used to be the site to scoop everyone on all the useless celebs. now you're being outscoooped by the likes of in touch weekly and entertainment tonight. for shame!

2072 days ago