Dick: You're Not Cool, Unless You Pee Your Pants

8/25/2008 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If peeing in your pants is cool, then Andy Dick is Miles Davis.
Andy Dick: Click to view!
The arrest report for Andy Dick's chicken joint fiasco is soaked with these pathetic details: "... Dick was escorted back to the holding area ... At one point I noticed Dick sat up from the floor and his pants were soaked from the waist area to the ankles. Dick has just urinated on himself."

"I asked Dick why he didn't tell me he had to use the restroom again, Dick stated that he did not want to knock on the window like a caged animal."

Soosie

He said "I don't like girls." Is he gay? Then he said "I have three kids." Does he really have kids?

That guy is a total mess. He needs to be locked up in a real rehab place for a year or something.

Leela

So, he peed all over the place like a caged animal instead?

DB2008

What a friggin' moron! Karma's coming back and biting him in the ass!

Rika

scary creepy man .... eeewwww

Billy Boy

This only proves once and for all that Andy is he living incarnation of the Great Weslh God Handlish. Now, bear with me, Handlish is a Pagan, shape shifing woodland demi-god, with the legs of a jack-russell terrior, the hair of a Highlands Strawberry goat, and the penis of an adolescent Malasian boy. Know for whimsical humor, and dark introspection, one had better offer him a swig of wine upon meeting him, lest they risk a fresh splash of his hot urine across thier startled faces. Be quick around this Handlish, and be clever, or be prepared to be mounted and dryhumped to his pleasures delight. Often seen at dusk.

Vee Morfin

This GUY!!! He's is a disaster!! He's the Man-Spears of the year!!

But he's funny... not psycho...

Tara

Whoever's running the headings of some of these articles is f**king hilarious! I

know it all

Andy..Dont you get the message..YOUR AN ALCHOLIC?ADDICT..You belong in a rehab...or Jail...until you get it...AND..YOU have no talent... you got IN on a pass..NOW your out on your ass