Oprah Supports Obama, Rolls Like McCain

8/25/2008 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah WinfreyIt's official...Oprah is going to the Democratic Convention -- or at least she'll be in the same city -- and she will not be staying at a Holiday Inn.

O is shelling out $50,000 to rent a house in a Denver 'burb, according to the Rocky Mountain News. That's even a lot for the Hamptons -- but Denver, Colo?

Her reps are still mum on whether she'll appear on the floor, but unless she's in a contest with McCain on racking up the most homes, it seems pretty clear.

loveyaringo

HEY #13: HOPEFULLY, HONKEYS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE'S WHO WANT TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES. WE DON'T NEED SOME OVER PAID CELEBRITIES TELLING US WHO TO VOTE FOR. HELL, OPRAH EVEN TELLS US WHAT TO READ. BLACK, WHITE, PURPLE - DOESN'T MATTER. SOUNDS LIKE THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKE OPRAH IS BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK. TAKE THAT - HONKEY HATER.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

There's alot of people sick of Oprah , many people are completely brainwashed about Oprah . I have agree several people on here. Oprah could do more for United States but she has her ass stuck up in other countries , which
reminds me of a TRAITOR . I seen things of Oprah , which isn't right , playing favoritism , thinking she brought
EVERYONE SOMETHING when the Corporate Companies did it .

Celebrities want YOU to buy there products , in which they're selling to make thereselves RICH . You better start
being WISE / SMART and save your money , and forget about Celebrities . YOU PERSONALLY DON'T SEE
OPRAH OR ANYONE ELSE HELPING YOU finanically , know you do ????? YOU WON'T EITHER , they can
careless about you .

Oprah could help people in ILLINOIS , adopt children in ILLINOIS , and do much more for ILLINOIS , but she
doesnt give back to ILLINOIS . I seen the REAL OPRAH , and she's not as NICE as you all think . She's a b.i.t.c.h
towards some of her employees , and others , they kiss up to her . Look at GAIL KING , she's holding on to
OPRAH'S SHIRT TAIL , kissing up to oprah , while STEDMAN , HE'S THE COVERUP TO oprah's and gail
relationship .

The problem with Oprah's fans , they only want to see / believe what she has to say . I'm not going to kiss
up to anyone's ass like many people does for OPRAH , that includes CELEBRITIES , Oprah hangs with .

BY the way , she likes "white , better than "african americans , I know you havnt seen that either .
Take the blinder off and start noticing about Oprah .

OPRAH IS A VERY SELFISH PERSON when it comes to ADOPTING , giving , helping , etcccc .

Only one she buys for is GAIL KING , HOMESSSSS ..............No one is jealous , far from it , have my own

new home , I don't like SELFISH PEOPLE , WHO WANTS THE WORLD TO THINK SHE CARES WHEN
ACTUALLY OPRAH DOESN'T .........................ITS ALL ABOUT GREED ...........

Vin

Goggle "Don't Drink the Kool Aide" to find out about the Big O

LuLu

THIS PAST YEAR IN GENERAL AND SPECIFICALLY SINCE SHE BACKED OBAMA, THE BIG "O" HAS LOST HER MOJO. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, GRANTED SHE HAS MORE MONEY THAN GOD, BUT ORDINARY PEOPLE CAN'T RELATE TO HER ANYMORE. SHE DID WELL, WOMAN TO WOMAN I THINK IT'S FABULOUS, BUT NOBODY WANTED TO SEE HER SUCK UP TO THIS MEDIOCRE LOCAL POLITICIAN WHO EVERYBODY IS HAILING THE NEXT GREAT ONE JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. EVEN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY KNOWS THEY MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BACKING HIM AND THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS SHAMELESS IN IT'S PROMOTION OF HIM, I HOPE THE CLINTONS GO TO THE CONVENTION AND KICK BUTT, HILLARY WAS THE SMARTER OF THE TWO, HAD MORE EXPERIENCE, AND WAS A BETTER SPEAKER. GO HILLARY. AND NANCY PELOSI NEEDS TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, SHE IS FOREVER REPRIMANDING SOMEBODY

whatever

I do not care for "O" or her opinions!!! I haven't watched her show in the past 5 years as it has gotten so boring! She just needs to admit that she is GAY and not GOD and MOVE ON!

DSCPA

It is so easy for someone like Oprah with billions of dollars and everything she could ever possible want, to tell the rest of us how to live higher and more spiritually. We should live on a higher plan and have loftier thoughts. Well, the fact is that most of us are struggling to make ends meet, get the kids off to the school, pay the mortgage, etc and we are exhausted. Since Oprah came from nothing, you would think she, of all people, should remember from whence she came. But, yes, we are all sick of her. She has made lots of mistakes and misjudgements. I, for one, cannot believe that she hasn't funneled millions of dollars of her own funds, Obama's way.

celebutaunter77

Oprah is the most racist person on the planet. She is the anti-christ.

Mimi

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND GET OVER THIS CULT LIKE ADORATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. IF THEY TRULY LOOKED INTO WHAT KIND OF MAN HE IS AND NOT JUST SEE HIS COLOR (WHICH I THINK IS EXACTLY THE REASON OPRAH AND ALL HER LITTLE WINFREYETTES ARE SUPPORTING HIM.) I THINK IF ELECTED HE WILL HAVE A DEVASTING EFFECT ON THIS COUNTRY. I DON'T THINK IT'S FAIR THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA PORTRAYS HIM AS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST OR SOMETHING. i'M NOT EVEN A BIG MCCAIN SUPPORTER BUT I WILL VOTE FOR HIM INSTEAD OF THE ALTERNATIVE. AND IF YOU LOOK AT HIS WIFE, MAN ! THAT IS ONE ANGRY BLACK WOMAN! DO WE REALLY WANT SOMEONE LIKE THAT NAGGING AT THE PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY....I DON'T THINK SO. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oprah dear,,,,,,,if your smart you'll stay clear of Obama. Your gonna make things worse for him. IMO of course.

Oh and I'd love to be a fly in the Clinton household. Hillary probably has a photo of Obama with a crap load of darts in it along with her husbands mugshot.

I'm a Republican, but I must say that had Obama chosen Hillary for his VP , McCain most likely wouldn't have stood a chance. Here's my reasons why I think he didn't.

1. She would definetly up-stage him.

2. Maybe she would have him assainated during his term.

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

You idiots said your sick of O because of all the money she has----Mcvein can't even remember how many houses he owns.Just can't stand to see a black person with so much power.The 1950-60's are over blacks are coming up--move over or get rolled over racists pigs.So what if a lot of blacks support him because he's black,no different than the whites who would'nt support him because he black.It really sad you would rather see this country go on the same path to hell with bush 2 them vote for a blackman.

sheesh

I wish Ompah would go away.

Seriously

Of course the Sister is going to vote for a Brother! Oprah and all her followers are idiots.
Vote McCain. You want a US President called OBAMA??? He'll sell the US right down the toliet.

pinky

No one cares what Oprah thinks!

loveyaringo

OPRAH WOULD DO OBAMA IN A SEC - WAIT, I MEAN HIS WIFE.

loveyaringo

SHE SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTED HILLARY AND THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE FIRST CARPET MUNCH IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments