Romo to Jess: Don't Be a Homewrecker

8/25/2008 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo is in for a double nightmare -- he's about to renovate his brand new house, and we're told the person doing the job is Jessica Simpson.
Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson: Click to view pics!
Romo has purchased a home in a Dallas county suburb. It's 5,551 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 4 full and two half baths, a game room, pool and spa. It's also in a gated community with a golf course. He bought it for $699,900 -- just about what he makes in one game.

And with all the money he saved on the house, Romo can probably afford someone to renovate Jessica's renovations.

whatever

This girl is NOT pretty whatsoever!

Lynn

What exactly NEEDS renovating!!!! Looks great to me.

Me

Nice house, but careful when you go to the bathroom. Watch your step!

Sick of It All

HE IS NOT GOING TO MARRY HER.............STUPID TRAMP

dana

I think its great, obviously despite what the tabloids say, they are together and happy!

Tangie

Ridiculous...did you see her and Nicks house on their show? She did no decorating whatsoever and had clothes knee deep throughout the house. A decorator? Somehow I doubt it.

I'm Back Biatches

I was wondering why you all are hating Jessica so much. Then I remembered I hated her when the Nick thing came to a head because, hell, I would NEVER leave Nick Lachey. She looked like such a spoiled brat on Newlyweds! Then all of the fake lips and boobs stuff. Now she is ripping on Carrie Underwood and Carrie continues to be quiet and classy. Yeah, Jessica is a complete phony...now hoping country music will take her since pop caught on to her fake ways. Tony wise up buddy.

MaryMac

700K for that house? I'm moving to Dallas County!!!!

GIANTS RULE

I HATE THIS BITCH....HER HUSBAND LEFT HER BECAUSE SHE WAS DIRTY AND STINKY. ANY MAN THAT SHE FINDS WILL LEAVE HER. NICK FOUND A REAL WOMAN THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM AND TONY HE WILL BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON DUMP HER.

JESSICA SIMPSON IS A DESPERATE WHORE AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BUY HER ALBUM...ITS STINKS LIKE BETWEEN HER LEGS

tb

Well, I'll tell you right off the scrimage line, the facade is a snooze and looks like it is ready to flatline. There is absolutely nothing interesting or special about it. I hope Jessica can do something about that from the get go. I know that they are limited to what they can do to the outside due to HOA rules, but come on, this house is in serious need of resussitation. Are those boxwoods everywhere? They have to be the first thing to yank.

oh la la Paris is hot

Exterior needs replacement of those tiny windows with some Terrace Doors. Looks like trailer windows.

The Interior is ghetto mid 90s... A nice Large Travertine Floor would help, new railings, and of course new restrooms/kitchen.. Goodness alive this place is a wreck and trashy as is... but sure it will be a lovely mini mansion upon completion.

goodness.. jessica can't make it any worse!

Jess is hot.. Tony is yum.... give each other some loving

ME

IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER TELL HER TO TAKE A DAMN HIKE & RENOVATE HER OWN FREAKIN' PLACE. SHE'S SUCH A CONTROL FREAK. IT NEEDS TO BE THE WAY HE WANTS IT - NOT HER.

reality

$126 a square foot. Tony's pretty frugal with his pennies.

SCP in La Loa

Ugh - what an ugly house - it looks like a hospital - or more like an insane asylum. White trash (Jesica) won't be noticed here. But really - this is bad.

Cynic

You know what? These guys totally deserve each other.....the Cowboys SUCK!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments